Premier League Thread v. 198: Everyone is on Holiday Except Us Edition

Are you on Holiday yet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cunts the lot of em

18424109_10158624688700244_3046232130392568047_n.jpg

Im dying to read his manifesto

45p tax rate for earners 80k+, 50p for earners 123k+ - £48.6bn in spending - Tuition fees abolished - Railways and water nationalised

labour have the right principles, at times, but too many cunts take the piss and take take take

Most Merseysiders support Everton....just saying.

Suarez the last one?

Blind is a decent player too but yeah forwards aren't adapting very well.

The guy at Spurs scored plenty last year and Kuyt scores for fun.
That guy Norwich signed a few seasons back had a bit of hype behind him and he had a horrid time Ricky Van Wolfswinkl . Le tissier was even taking the piss out of him for being lazy.

got mine last week. can finally vote in lewisham. think its a labour stronghold anyway but meh

the few friends i have are voting labour and telling me to do it. I don't really have any stance on it, but i dont want cunts getting free houses on demand, having 100 kids and getting supported for it, and no clowns coming in just to claim every benefit under the sun and we need strong borders too. who do i vote for?

@UltimateVictory

i dont think corbyn is the man who can defend the country either

talking doesn't work with people who want to wreck you

the few friends i have are voting labour and telling me to do it. I don't really have any stance on it, but i dont want cunts getting free houses on demand, having 100 kids and getting supported for it, and no clowns coming in just to claim every benefit under the sun and we need strong borders too. who do i vote for?

@UltimateVictory
read the manifestos and make an informed choice. no one can tell you who to vote for.

@UltimateVictory

UKIP

then again like you said, my vote is pretty pointless too, my area is a stronghold for labour and remain won in my area too

i dont think corbyn is the man who can defend the country either

talking doesn't work with people who want to wreck you
Labour supports the renewal of the Trident nuclear deterrent. As a nuclear-armed power, our country has a responsibility to fulfil our obligations under the Nuclear NonProliferation Treaty. Labour will lead multilateral efforts with international partners and the UN to create a nuclear-free world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back