Premier League Thread Episode VI: Dark Side's Last Breath Edition

Is Manchester now blue?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you eaten that stuff?
No, I've been around it and I mean. After smelling it, I don't see a reason to eat it.
I know it's far from as bad eating it (the right way) as smelling it but nah.

I got De Roon in last week to free up money to get Sanchez in for the double gameweeks. Dude only went and scored. Now I'm all tempted by Hazard again.
I went with Gibson for their double game week. Sure they only went and let in four goals against Bournemouth.<{boneytears}>. yeah I'll be getting in Arsenal and Spurs players next week might have to take a big minus. Only have Walcott and Davis at the moment. Optimistically I'd probably say pick Sanchez. The pessimist in me says hazard.

Supposedly De Gea has told United he wants to leave for Real.

Meanwhile, the execs in Madrid are already on the phone with Hewlett-Packard to work out any kinks in advance.

degea--644x362.jpg

@Tules

Have a word with your boy:

29th of March:
Donald Trump was leader in effort to secure Brexit, says White House

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...spicer-white-house-leading-role-a7656786.html

Today:

White House: Trade deal with UK low priority after Brexit

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ade-deal-uk-low-priority-brexit-a7706681.html

Man like Barry Obama was at least honest when he said we'd go to the back of the queue, but people said that he was fear mongering.

He better fix up before we fuck him up in a 1 v 1

And @Gazwald it has nothing to do with north or south of Sweden (I've lived up north for 8 years). Some people like it, most people don't.

Yeah, so I've heard but the smell is among the worst there is.

No doubt about that. Freezing the can for 20 minutes before opening limits the smell.

I just don't like these people on youtube breaking every rule in the book and saying it's shit. They open it indoors, allow it to spray on their clothes, they don't rinse the fish, they dont prepare the fish (meaning they eat the skin, guts and bones) and they eat it unaccompanied.

Thats makes as much sense as picking a potato plant, throwing the potato away and eating the poisonous flowers, vomiting everywhere and claiming potatoes are gross.

And @Gazwald it has nothing to do with north or south of Sweden (I've lived up north for 8 years). Some people like it, most people don't.

Ah, I heard it was more popular up north. I stand corrected (said the man in the orthopedic shoes).

No doubt about that. Freezing the can for 20 minutes before opening limits the smell.

I just don't like these people on youtube breaking every rule in the book and saying it's shit. They open it indoors, allow it to spray on their clothes, they don't rinse the fish, they dont prepare the fish (meaning they eat the skin, guts and bones) and they eat it unaccompanied.

Thats makes as much sense as picking a potato plant, throwing the potato away and eating the poisonous flowers, vomiting everywhere and claiming potatoes are gross.
Yeah I know. There's a right way to do it and a wrong way.

The video i posted, the 2 guys in it used to go all over the world and eat local foods (usually made by locals), no matter it was. Other guy is a vegan aswell.

The video i posted, the 2 guys in it used to go all over the world and eat local foods (usually made by locals), no matter it was. Other guy is a vegan aswell.

I suppose there's less entertainment value in people eating it correctly.

There's a vid of one guy drinking a sustromming smoothie (fermentation acids, bones, guts and all). Most of it ended up on the table cloth but fair play to the guy. He finished it. The whole tin blended up.

FuH53HY.gif

My Dad is currently walking around the inside of the Camp Nou

I love Bruno but even I'm not sure if he's Barca quality

No game but still louder / better atmosphere than at the Etihad probably :D

Supposedly De Gea has told United he wants to leave for Real.

Meanwhile, the execs in Madrid are already on the phone with Hewlett-Packard to work out any kinks in advance.

And in the same article it says Mou wants Joe Hart....

You need a user title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back