Premier League Thread Episode VI: Dark Side's Last Breath Edition

Is Manchester now blue?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but would not put money on it (or atlest the saves making up for the clean sheet points if you go with other goalie)

I don't know what to do with my keepers now lol. I was going to get Forster in for de Gea this week then de Gea top scored. Now I need another goalie if I want full effect from the bench boost cos Butland came back.

@Tobago Jones
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/antonio-wants-west-ham-exit-vfx5pp39g
ejSUiJC.gif

FFS. Board better sort that shit out.

Maybe but would not put money on it (or atlest the saves making up for the clean sheet points if you go with other goalie)
I remember long hitting Liverpool and Arsenal on the break a few times the last couple of years so he might cause some damage if he gets game time.

And @Drake tell your boy @Jehannum that if he post pedo shit on my wall Again I will unleash my cameldog real pedos against him.

Funny story:

I was reported by SCADA and banned by my bud @AlphaOmegaMan on his offshoot for harassing SCADA.

If I made one of the biggest OT troll cry lol

This twitter generation :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: have no idea what trolling means and that it can affect people's real life's.

Oh and I forgot to mention when I made n.i.g.g.a.s cry when I raided the 2pac forum lol
I am not your bud you lost :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: cunt...

It's certainly crazy to open a can inside. It's also crazy to open it not in a bucket of water so the putrid liquid doesn't spray you (or your furniture if you open it inside). That smell never gets out.

My Dad is currently walking around the inside of the Camp Nou

I don't know what to do with my keepers now lol. I was going to get Forster in for de Gea this week then de Gea top scored. Now I need another goalie if I want full effect from the bench boost cos Butland came back.
Willy calberro might be an alright short term option he's cheap and city's fixtures aren't bad. Risky though.

I was tempted by him because my keepers are heaton and Randolph. I fancy palace to score a few goals on Burnley and Randolph finally got dropped. They've cheap defenders also. Wish they were playing other teams.

Yeh, I got Stephens in at 4m and he's started every game. Looks like they're gonna concede goals.

My Dad is currently walking around the inside of the Camp Nou
No game but still louder / better atmosphere than at the Etihad probably :D

No game but still louder / better atmosphere than at the Etihad probably :D

He took his wife to Barcelona for her birthday, knew he'd end up at the stadium lol

Dembele's doubtful for Sunday. Ankle injury.

Arsenal may avoid a thrashing after all.

He took his wife to Barcelona for her birthday, knew he'd end up at the stadium lol

Well I'd do a stadium tour too if I was in Barcelona :D

Supposedly De Gea has told United he wants to leave for Real.

Meanwhile, the execs in Madrid are already on the phone with Hewlett-Packard to work out any kinks in advance.

Have until 2pm Saturday to make changes anyway so I won't be touching it now in case there's knocks in training.

I got De Roon in last week to free up money to get Sanchez in for the double gameweeks. Dude only went and scored. Now I'm all tempted by Hazard again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back