Not open for further replies.

LilMountain

Section 20 Operative
@Gold
Reaction score
promo297420144

Prem Teams:
AFC Bournemouth - Got No Fans

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenzy, fingercuffs, Santi Claus, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Piers Morgan, Gunners, Mga223, Gervinho, LilMountain, Tobin Heath, Daspy, Tules, @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ, Xtramob

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

Burnley - Got No Fans.

CSKA London - TheStruggleIsReal, BryanIam, SingerAuto, Daspy, EmpireShallFall

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Hull - Fadeless

Leicester - Got No Fans.

Liverpool - SebbeSwe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Byron, Edge, Driver, Spoken, Gladiator & coolpotato.

Manchester City - Father EOW. MPS,

Dark Side United - Life guard NF (protector of the prem thread), LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, Ultimate Victory, Mcx , Rimbaud82, Eames, Dr J, Cyrano200, Chris Partlow , Andy Tate, EmeraldKiter, HOFer EOW, Fadeless, RR, danny23, Black Angus, Fraser B

Middlesbrough - Kingofthemods

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blokeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Stokalona- Got No Fans.

Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Swansea - Zer

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Brom - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones

Football League:

Cardiff City - HOFer Weo

Hartlepool United - Ens189

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Newcastle - Pecker123., Xtramob

Norwich - Kirku.

Scottish Football:

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man, Xtramob

MLS:

Portland Timbers - HOFer Extramob

Orlando City - Angus Bless

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - HOFer RawexBless,Phokuz, Kadafi Makavelli the legend , Angus Bless

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che, Thierry Henry, Alpha Omega Man

Athletico Madrid - Lustercross, Xtramob

Buyern - HOFer Extramob & CubicleGangster & Inter (RIP)

Borussia Dortmund (Reus <3) - SebbeSwe, Deffid

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear, Xtramob

Lyon - kerozene74, Xtramob

FC Porto - Fadeless, Xtramob

Team Freedomland - Dr J, Xtramob, TehDoctah, Lil Mountain, Lloyd, Chris Partlow

US/Portugal/Wales - Angus Bless,

Pep+Jedi.jpg

7e85ee4050e0a779dc1c3ecfcdd569b5.jpg

7910489494_d00fd08583_b.jpg

tumblr_m9az86ivmh1qfi1k9o1_500.jpg

52281d095f8bf5b7b29e9d81989bc8d3.jpg

crjp3niwsae14gy.jpg

Last edited:
Top fred
Big man
Fuck City
FD3QWdm.png

Wow there is a lot of gooners. Delighted there's no Leicester fans. I wanted them relegated bad.<33> Everyone joining the Cinderella story drove me mental even my mom wanted to see them do it. <23>

Wow there is a lot of gooners. Delighted there's no Leicester fans. I wanted them relegated bad.<33> Everyone joining the Cinderella story drove me mental even my mom wanted to see them do it. <23>
Considering it was them or the Spuds by the end, I had no problem cheering them on. Same with Chel$ki now, anyone is better than Tottenscum, literally anyone. I'd sooner cheer Millwall to a title if it was them or the lillyshites

Considering it was them or the Spuds by the end, I had no problem cheering them on. Same with Chel$ki now, anyone is better than Tottenscum, literally anyone. I'd sooner cheer Millwall to a title if it was them or the lillyshites
My only solace with Spurs winning is that it might have given Wenger more of a kick up the ass to make signings and focus on defence. Leicester gave him a lot of excuses like all the other big teams sucked too and it was a weird season. <{Ray3}>

We need a Gooner Cap in this thread

My only solace with Spurs winning is that it might have given Wenger more of a kick up the ass to make signings and focus on defence. Leicester gave him a lot of excuses like all the other big teams sucked too and it was a weird season. <{Ray3}>

Welcome, fellow Gonner.

16 posts and all of those likes... I'm confused.

I felt like it exposed all his previous excuses for what they were

you're welcome

gooner_till_i_die_baseball_cap-r69796b3ef20c4d49b15efb72416019f0_69vvu_8byvr_324.jpg

I prefer

y61WQLP.jpg

Top thread
Top poster, If found in bed with my wife i'd tuck him in.
Fuck La Liga

6-kit Kyles getting destroyed ITT

Darth Maureen has finally vanquished the 6th deity after a lengthy battle despite the loss of one of his top assosciates (Karanka) and is the lone English team alive in the illustrious European cup format.

Meanwhile the DS's German conglomerate toppled the exiled powerhouse Bayern less then 24 hours ago while our energy drink sponsor will be in the CL

RM and Juve continue to lead by example. PSG has faltered but the undercover PTSD has exposed Monacos faults

Trying times indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back