Premier League Thread 2018/19 v17: United Trophyless for Another Season Edition

Will Man United ever win another trophy in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck Modric is getting it over Ronaldo shows how dumb these awards are.

Forgetting the whole season because their was a world cup on, which Modric wasn't even the best player.

Mbappe > Modric.

Ronaldo left Real, duh.......

Bayern, City, Barca and Juve all won their leagues (the big 4 leagues) by around 8000 points (with the exception of Juve) and they have a grand total of 1 player in the XI. lol

Hazard? Alves? 5 x Real Madrid players? Even Mbappe is generous.

Real FC indeed.

Last edited:
Ronaldo left Real, duh.......

Bayern, City, Barca and Juve all won their leagues (the big 4 leagues) by around 8000 points (with the exception of Juve) and they have a grand total of 1 player in the XI. lol

Hazard? Alves? 5 x Real Madrid players? Even Mbappe is generous.

Real FC indeed.
Haha it's just embarrassing now.

If people will try argue Modric was better than Ronaldo or Messi in the past year I'd just laugh.

Even Salah deserves it more.

Haha it's just embarrassing now.

If people will try argue Modric was better than Ronaldo or Messi in the past year I'd just laugh.

Even Salah deserves it more.

Last season Barca and City were by far the two best teams in Europe, imo. People put far too much emphasis on cup competitions like the CL and WC. Obviously very impressive to win, but winning a hard domestic league (especially in the manner Cith and Barca did) shows far more about the players, imo.

Last season Barca and City were by far the two best teams in Europe, imo. People put far too much emphasis on cup competitions like the CL and WC. Obviously very impressive to win, but winning a hard domestic league (especially in the manner Cith and Barca did) shows far more about the players, imo.
City's stars are Pep and cheick's Mansour's wallet.

Barça won la Liga where their only competition gave up after like 10 games, and got eliminated in CL by Rome...

City's stars are Pep and cheick's Mansour's wallet.

Barça won la Liga where their only competition gave up after like 10 games, and got eliminated in CL by Rome...

<Lmaoo>

If City played in la Liga, they'd have had 5 players in the team.

We're using the narrative that Real gave up on la Liga in October to concentrate on the CL are we? Sure thing buddy!!!

<Lmaoo>

<Lmaoo>

If City played in la Liga, they'd have had 5 players in the team.

We're using the narrative that Real gave up on la Liga in October to concentrate on the CL are we? Sure thing buddy!!!

<Lmaoo>
Only people who gave up on league finish recently to focus on European comp was United for the Europa League CL spot year imo

Which I didn't think was a bad plan by Jose, bloke didnt like it tho

Only people who gave up on league finish recently to focus on European comp was United for the Europa League CL spot year imo

Which I didn't think was a bad plan by Jose, bloke didnt like it tho

I've heard that narrative too by a few United fans to excuse our 6th place finish (and our defeats to Spurs and Arsenal)......honestly think it gets over egged, a little. United were still putting out pretty strong sides, truth be told (with the exception of the final game of the season, which they won anyway).

Mou clearly prioritised the EL but there is no way he just gave up on the league with 8 games to go.

The stuff of nightmares lol

How the fuck Modric is getting it over Ronaldo shows how dumb these awards are.

Forgetting the whole season because their was a world cup on, which Modric wasn't even the best player.

Mbappe > Modric.

It was already a joke, Messi not even in the top 3 has made it irrelevant. Not saying he shouldve won it every year since 09 but most years he should've. If you just watch every match they all play for it becomes abundantly clear who the best in the world is. Clown show these award shows are.
42528658_2129598980408060_4551779020013830144_n.jpg

lmao @ the Puskas award also...

@xtramob

I had a weird as fuck dream about you lmao

It involved you being gay and me.

I’ll say no more on it.

My GP expects me to be early every day and is late herself lol

The stuff of nightmares lol

It was already a joke, Messi not even in the top 3 has made it irrelevant. Not saying he shouldve won it every year since 09 but most years he should've. If you just watch every match they all play for it becomes abundantly clear who the best in the world is. Clown show these award shows are.
42528658_2129598980408060_4551779020013830144_n.jpg

lmao @ the Puskas award also...

How the flying fuck is Modric there, like everytime I bring it up no one fucking gives a good reason.

O he has so much heart (um OK)o he ran the most metres in the world cup (LOL)

No one picking a team from scratch is picking a prime Modric over any Messi over the past 10 years.

@Chules

I see you're feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment, but please look at the bigger picture.

Struggle now, prosper later

keep your head up mate
Is he whining about being busy again?
It only gets worse m8, just shut the fuck up and smile once in a while and remember how fucking lucky you are to have the life you have. Get off instagram and stop daydreaming about some plastic crap on the interweb and go kiss a girl you dweeb.

what you got against slow animals and chances <StannisFrown>
Slow Animals is one of their best songs. A masterpiece actually. They worked on that one for like almost 10 years, all the way back to First Impressions of Earth.
Chances is great. Probably the one I still listen to most

This is laughably ridiculous though.

I like the concept but christ kids are fucking annoying and ruin everything

No one picking a team from scratch is picking a prime Modric over any Messi over the past 10 years.
I b4 a bunch of fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s who have watched him play 10 times in the past 6 years post some tweet where some british pundit posts that modric is "unplayable" and finishes with some one word idiom that we can't argue.

"Luka Modric and won more Champions League trophies than any Croatian in the history of the Croation Republic. Innovation."

Oh well fuck me I guess I'm fucking stumped

Is he whining about being busy again?
It only gets worse m8, just shut the fuck up and smile once in a while and remember how fucking lucky you are to have the life you have. Get off instagram and stop daydreaming about some plastic crap on the interweb and go kiss a girl you dweeb.

Stone cold facts!

Dasp bless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back