Premier League Thread 2018/19 v17: United Trophyless for Another Season Edition

Will Man United ever win another trophy in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao was gonna go see a patient and he was like fuck off I don’t want a student coming along. Fair enough. Got the next hour free now.

Lmao was gonna go see a patient and he was like fuck off I don’t want a student coming along. Fair enough. Got the next hour free now.
Narrator: the man is now dead

You were strong, we were stronger. Then that Russian and Maureen turned up.....

<{clintugh}>

Was definitely the weakest spell of the Fergie glory years. Winning the league in 2002-03 was more down to Arsenal blowing it than anything else.

Arsenal and Chelsea being strong obviously exasperated it.

Was definitely the weakest spell of the Fergie glory years. Winning the league in 2002-03 was more down to Arsenal blowing it than anything else.

Arsenal and Chelsea being strong obviously exasperated it.
Last league defeat was boxing day, but we were shite.
<YeahOKJen>

There were literally 5 goals that were in contention that were better, but it is voted for by the fans IIRC, so I can only assume that Liverpool fans and the Muslim brotherhoodcame through to vote in numbers

Catching up on Better Call Saul. The German who’s a pain in the Ehrmantraut ass getting drunk and sexually assaulting women in BVB gear.

Go figure, right @Deffid?

There were literally 5 goals that were in contention that were better, but it is voted for by the fans IIRC, so I can only assume that Liverpool fans and the Muslim brotherhoodcame through to vote in numbers
They gotta win trophies somehow.

This fifa is pretty fun. Pace got nerfed a lot. Have to play the ball to make chances

Last league defeat was boxing day, but we were shite.
<YeahOKJen>

Never said they were shite, but fair enough. Must be mis-remembering.

Point remains, RvN's 5 years at the club coincided with the worst downslump in the SAF years. Bang in the middle of the two great sides of 1998-2001 and 2006-9

@Chules Read the Guardian over the Daily Mail.
I agree

DfmVeCeW4AEfTkg.jpg

Cisgender white males and their stupid roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back