Premier League Thread 2018/19 v17: United Trophyless for Another Season Edition

Will Man United ever win another trophy in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Swedish company with the camping vibe is still huge though. Even saw it in China!

Edit: Fjallraven!
Fjällräven bless. My fjällräven jacket broke after 10 years :(

Cap toe boots are little house on the prairie, says our resident fashionista who brags on brown shoes with black belts.

@Carl Drogo needs a new Sherdog stylist to look up to—he’s light years ahead of his icon, imo.

*Patiently awaits boot cut jean riposte*

I'm gonna get some Dr. Martens to rustle blokey.

@Concrete Norman leather chukka boots at Banana Republic are decent.
I’ve never gone with shoes from Banana Republic. I’ve heard from one friend they’re not too durable, but I’ve never read any more into them than that.

Good durability in your experience?

cn15539974.jpg

Cap toe boots are little house on the prairie, says our resident fashionista who brags on brown shoes with black belts.
My belts dont come free with the trousers, like what you buy.

I’ve never gone with shoes from Banana Republic. I’ve heard from one friend they’re not too durable, but I’ve never read any more into them than that.

Good durability in your experience?
He wants to fuck women.

Not walk 5miles to the local jamboree with them.

He wants to fuck women.

Not walk 5miles to the local jamboree with them.
Sounds like a shit boot. ;)

For his price range, he can get quality that lasts a lifetime.

I can tuck the slacks right in to those bad boys. I’m going to need a link so I can trade in professional/business casual for the Finnish Fab look. :D

Dr Martens are for 40yr old trailer park chicks with tramp stamps at No Doubt concerts
The shoe version of their classic boot was required for high school girls Catholic uniforms in Louisiana.

How can you beat that kind of style? :cool:

Sounds like a shit boot. ;)

For his price range, he can get quality that lasts a lifetime.
Yeah, for his price range he could go to a proper independent shoemaker in London.

Style options are a bit limited though.

My belts dont come free with the trousers, like what you buy.
Going to need a link to those as well. It would save me a massive earache I get from the missus for buying a new belt every time I get new shoes.

Reasons for optimism you think?

I'm trying to be optimistic. There's a lot of room for improvement, but at least we're winning.

Ramsey's been dog shit all season. He's playing at No.10 for his energy and pressing, but he's not doing that well and isn't creative enough either.

I'm trying to be optimistic. There's a lot of room for improvement, but at least we're winning.

Ramsey's been dog shit all season. He's playing at No.10 for his energy and pressing, but he's not doing that well and isn't creative enough either.
I hear you but It's necessary to remember that it took Klopp 3yrs to get where they are today, contending.

Yeah, for his price range he could go to a proper independent shoemaker in London.

Style options are a bit limited though.

I've picked a place I'm gonna go next week. Thanks for the advice gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back