Premier League Thread 2018/19 v17: United Trophyless for Another Season Edition

Will Man United ever win another trophy in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen Edmonds is the next step up in quality from Johnston and Murphy. Had 2 pair of Johnston's dress shoes, not really happy with how they've lasted. Just bought 2 pair of Allen Edmonds, will keep everyone posted. They are a bit more pricy. Made in the USA doe, innit.

That said, those look better than the abortions @Concrete posted before. We need the resident fashion expert @blokeybloke to sort him out.
giphy.gif

AE is quality and easily my favorite brand of shoe. I’ve got a couple pairs of their dress shoes and a few pairs of their dressy casual shoes. The form fit is pure comfort and a definite step up from Cole Haan and J&M.

I don’t own any of their boots and can’t speak to their quality, but I’ve got to assume they’re just as good. Just peaking at their site, though, most of their boots are creeping towards the $400 range.

Timberlands don't have steel toe cap, fraud boots

Clean sheet. Finally.

Enjoy watching Lucas Torreira rampage around the pitch.

Timberlands don't have steel toe cap, fraud boots
I was chatting boots with my sister yesterday, as I need something dressy/business casual that gives some insulation for the upcoming winter, which is going to be a big change for us.

She suggested Timberlands, which I’ve never been a huge fan of. I’ve been looking at the usual brands but haven’t found much better.

I was chatting boots with my sister yesterday, as I need something dressy/business casual that gives some insulation for the upcoming winter, which is going to be a big change for us.

She suggested Timberlands, which I’ve never been a huge fan of. I’ve been looking at the usual brands but haven’t found much better.

I've only ever heard of Timberlands as an all out casual/streetwear shoe, heavily adopted by the hip hop community. Do they have a business casual option?

I bought a pair of J&M chelsea style boots a couple years ago, rarely find a reason to wear them as I don't think I really like the style at all. In Texas it's not considered a real boot.

I've only ever heard of Timberlands as an all out casual/streetwear shoe, heavily adopted by the hip hop community. Do they have a business casual option?

I bought a pair of J&M chelsea style boots a couple years ago, rarely find a reason to wear them as I don't think I really like the style at all. In Texas it's not considered a real boot.
I didn’t see any that resembled a business casual boot. I think she recommended it based on the insulation. I mean, they look more business than say North Face and other snow boots, but that’s not saying much.

I’m trying to get prepared for the Midwest winter, which is going to be more brutal than the Southern winters I’m used to. I want something I can wear to work that will also keep me warm walking in -20 weather.

Cap toe boots are little house on the prairie, says our resident fashionista who brags on brown shoes with black belts.

@Carl Drogo needs a new Sherdog stylist to look up to—he’s light years ahead of his icon, imo.

*Patiently awaits boot cut jean riposte*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back