Premier League Thread 2018/19 v15: He Could've Killed Him Edition!

Would you ever visit Estonia for a holiday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I retract the syphilis part. I got carried away. Yanked a bit too hard.

I'm only kidding. The chaotic side of me just wants to see what the prem fred would be like if you fuck'd and chuck'd frenz and left her with a young @Chules

<13>
That's nasty.....I had to fix that.

Chules when he starts handing prescriptions out

DnJRNrcW0AISPLq.jpg

Chules when he starts handing prescriptions out

DnJRNrcW0AISPLq.jpg

Lmao

To hand out prescriptions, every UK med student has to pass a national prescribing exam before they graduate.

It's fucking huge apparently.

Pray for my anus when the time for it happens

forgot to charge my wireless headphones

leaving in 10 minutes

no choons to get me through the day

giphy.gif

Watched heriditary last night

Good film

Officially given up on Football. Will no longer be visiting St James' or traveling to away games. It's a waste of time, money and energy. I repeat, I will no longer be taking part in Footballing discussions. Instead, I will be championing for a second Brexit referendum instead.

@Concrete you won the av bet - happy to adhere to any request you send over that won't land me with a ban.

Officially given up on Football. Will no longer be visiting St James' or traveling to away games. It's a waste of time, money and energy. I repeat, I will no longer be taking part in Footballing discussions. Instead, I will be championing for a second Brexit referendum instead.

@Concrete you won the av bet - happy to adhere to any request you send over that won't land me with a ban.

I'll let you off mate. Given this bint the purse strings already have you? Trips to the footy are out?

LOL, man up

I'll let you off mate. Given this bint the purse strings already have you? Trips to the footy are out?

You are a kind man at heart so I'll let the "bint" comment slide. She is a strong, mature, independent and powerful woman that's gone through a lot in life and deserves a good future.

I'll still travel around with my mate occasionally to visit different countries and grounds but I have cut ties with Newcastle United as of this morning. It's a sad day but it's been coming for a while. The same applies for fantasy football after I forgot to triple captain Hazard.

I hope the boys, especially Yedlin, Dummett and Ritchie, have good futures in and out of the game.

LOL, man up

Sexism at it's finest.

<Prem974>

More chance of a top4 finish, than a 2nd brexit

Bubzeh finally gave up

A broken man imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back