Premier League Thread 2018/19 v15: He Could've Killed Him Edition!

Would you ever visit Estonia for a holiday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, thats not how it works.

She has all the leverage rn. You have none. At least until after she gifts you her *trust*. Then you have ALL the leverage until you get married. And then at some point after that, i'm not exactly sure when, all the leverage transfers back to her.

Damn this is too real

Holy shit that's spot on.

Me to my gf yesterday:
"Remembered when you cared about what I said"
"No, not really"

Then i remembered how brief my leverage point was.

i care about what you say

should I buy new ones?

they're really cheap white ones from primark lol

adidas-Black-Fishnet-Socks-_298065-front-US.jpg

lmao

But ya, you need adidas black no show socks.

5EITO5jL-182.jpg

fix up innit

Mate, thats not how it works.

She has all the leverage rn. You have none. At least until after she gifts you her *trust*. Then you have ALL the leverage until you get married. And then at some point after that, i'm not exactly sure when, all the leverage transfers back to her.
{<redford}real talk

Wayne is killing it since MLS CBs have less pace THAN him

@Sexy We tried to gift wrap it for you. <Lmaoo>

I don’t play fantasy anymore, but he has to be one of the top 3 players in ppr leagues, if not the best.
He is.
So is Brees on average

I have both <{yearp}>

@Da Speeit Unfortunately, I watched it on the ESPN play-by-play because DirecTV decided to cancel our Sunday Ticket package for no good fucking reason. Spent 45 minutes on hold, only to be told that we—the family receiving a year of the service for free—cancelled the service. And then I got promptly disconnected. :mad:

@Routledge Dyer Bony, get your jabs in.

He is.
So is Brees on average

I have both <{yearp}>
My buddy got him for a buck in a keeper league last season. :eek:

Brees becomes the all-time pass king this season. :cool:

Just a bunch of harmless vitamin salesmen on a road trip.

I'm sure all of the far RW conspiracy whack-jobs out there who shill bogus supplements for a living was just a coincidence. Right?

@Da Speeit Unfortunately, I watched it on the ESPN play-by-play because DirecTV decided to cancel our Sunday Ticket package for no good fucking reason. Spent 45 minutes on hold, only to be told that we—the family receiving a year of the service for free—cancelled the service. And then I got promptly disconnected. :mad:

@Routledge Dyer Bony, get your jabs in.
Man, you have the WORST luck with cable providers.

They are infuriating to deal with. I got onto the phone with my in laws provider up at the cabin & went Matthew McConaughy on their arse. Ended up getting a 4x better internet speed deal for $5 mth less than their previous AOL dial-up poverty era deal. With a new WIFI router thrown in for free. Mother in law was so impressed with how i pretzled them.

Fast forward to a week later & not only had the service not started but they also had no record of the new router being sent. Had to go through it all over again. Nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back