Premier League Thread 2018/19 v12: The Annual F**k International Break Edition

Who wins in the WW UFC title fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AOM petey wasn't saying anyhting bad lol, he was saying it's not comparable
the whole rhetoric around athlete's protesting is beyond strange... they are paid to perform a sport...if they want to protest something, then do it on their own time and dime...if they feel strong enough about their cause there other many avenues to pursue...if I worked in any other job and protested anything, it is highly likely I would get terminated...as to people who enlist...they have a lot more gravitas than any athlete because they are getting paid shit and could be maimed, killed and even ostracized because of their choice...

<seedat>

A lot of service people are killed in training and or friendly fire...it takes nothing away from them or what they are doing...take your patchouli patch and shove it up your ass...

Except what he was doing was fighting in a bullshit war, so... not exactly a hero in my book. I still respect the guy, just not a hero to me. Neither is Kaep. I don't hate either one of them, but I don't worship them either. I pray this does not shatter your delicate sensibilities.

Except what he was doing was fighting in a bullshit war, so... not exactly a hero in my book. I still respect the guy, just not a hero to me. Neither is Kaep. I don't hate either one of them, but I don't worship them either. I pray this does not shatter your delicate sensibilities.
LOL..most wars are bullshit...I don't worship anyone...man get your panties untwisted...I am not pro-war if that assuages you...but I do know it takes a lot of courage to know you may die at any second while doing your job...and I never claimed Tillman was a "hero"...read my previous post about athlete's choosing other avenues than their work place to protest their cause...

The thing with kaep that amazes me is he thinks they trying to keep him out of the league because of a statement against him, when it's really just because he's shit.

LOL..most wars are bullshit...I don't worship anyone...man get your panties untwisted...I am not pro-war if that assuages you...but I do know it takes a lot of courage to know you may die at any second while doing your job...

You could apply that same logic to joining Al Qaeda, or robbing a bank. You could get killed at any moment, it takes balls, etc. Risking your life is not a metric which impresses me all by itself. I agree with you that most wars are bullshit though.

the whole rhetoric around athlete's protesting is beyond strange... they are paid to perform a sport...if they want to protest something, then do it on their own time and dime...if they feel strong enough about their cause there other many avenues to pursue...if I worked in any other job and protested anything, it is highly likely I would get terminated...as to people who enlist...they have a lot more gravitas than any athlete because they are getting paid shit and could be maimed, killed and even ostracized because of their choice...

<seedat>
Completely agreed.

I support the cause and original message just not the method of going about it. They are not persecuted by their employer. Playing in the NFL is a privilege and not a right. They are making millions of dollars to play a game. Kaep didn't lose jack and shit, especially not like Tillman or Ali. Ali was threatened with prison time, Kaep just didn't get offered a big contract to be a backup QB. His freedom has never been threatened nor is he hurting for money. The comparison between him and Ali is a slap in the face to what Ali had to go through.

Go march on the White House or Congress. Go to your local lawmakers and speak with them, make a commercial, make instagram and twitter posts regarding the issue, go on the radio, etc... There are countless better and more meaningful, efficient and less divisive ways to get this message out.

Kaep only did this after he lost his starting job to Gabbert. Trust me I know I'm a 49ers fan. He became trash when he got with his gf who is a radical leftist and brainwashed him(she still fine and I'd fuck for sure but she's a nutjob). He stopped taking football as serious as he used to and his play dropped dramatically. He then starting kneeling and this whole shitstorm happened.

I personally think they either shouldn't do the National Anthem or do what they are doing now and give the players the option to not come out to the field until after it's over if they don't want to stand for it.

The thing with kaep that amazes me is he thinks they trying to keep him out of the league because of a statement against him, when it's really just because he's shit.

Kaep doesn't really think that. He saw an opportunity to change careers from failing footballer to fake hero & cash in, & he did.

Kaep doesn't really think that. He saw an opportunity to change careers from failing footballer to fake hero & cash in, & he did.
Good on him I guess.

I mean what a shit life being raised by white parents who gave you everything.

You could apply that same logic to joining Al Qaeda, or robbing a bank. You could get killed at any moment, it takes balls, etc. Risking your life is not a metric which impresses me all by itself. I agree with you that most wars are bullshit though.
are you willing to go down that slippery slope...

Good on him I guess.

Shhhhh, don't tell anybody. He's trying to rep Wakanda now.

Fuck sake come into the Sports Bar wanting to boast about my latest European conquest and all I get it garbage American race baiting politics.

ROMANIAAAAAA VIVA LA ROMIANIAAAAAA

Completely agreed.

I support the cause and original message just not the method of going about it. They are not persecuted by their employer. Playing in the NFL is a privilege and not a right. They are making millions of dollars to play a game. Kaep didn't lose jack and shit, especially not like Tillman or Ali. Ali was threatened with prison time, Kaep just didn't get offered a big contract to be a backup QB. His freedom has never been threatened nor is he hurting for money. The comparison between him and Ali is a slap in the face to what Ali had to go through.

Go march on the White House or Congress. Go to your local lawmakers and speak with them, make a commercial, make instagram and twitter posts regarding the issue, go on the radio, etc... There are countless better and more meaningful, efficient and less divisive ways to get this message out.

Kaep only did this after he lost his starting job to Gabbert. Trust me I know I'm a 49ers fan. He became trash when he got with his gf who is a radical leftist and brainwashed him(she still fine and I'd fuck for sure but she's a nutjob). He stopped taking football as serious as he used to and his play dropped dramatically. He then starting kneeling and this whole shitstorm happened.

I personally think they either shouldn't do the National Anthem or do what they are doing now and give the players the option to not come out to the field until after it's over if they don't want to stand for it.
I think anthems should only be played for international competitions...

Fuck sake come into the Sports Bar wanting to boast about my latest European conquest and all I get it garbage American race baiting politics.

ROMANIAAAAAA VIVA LA ROMIANIAAAAAA

the romanian i superliked on tinder didn't liek me back

cunt!

Good on him I guess.

he's a D level player who's now making more money using this shit to fuel his own bank account

Shhhhh, don't tell anybody. He's trying to rep Wakanda now.
Straight out shocked Serena didn't use the colour of her skin in the US open cry she had.

Straight out embarrassing yet people stick up for her when she blatantly cheated.

tbf being a shit QB isn't a deal breaker for many franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back