Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chules

I tried to tell ya

never said Till would win.

You could be her bit of rough imo

she has that look in her eye IMO

jCGHDRN.jpg

You're dating a midget to prepare for when you end up with frenz, that's smart.

"dating" mate tinder leads to nothing for me lol, a few texts back and forth (weeks in the case of vetbae), then they find someone else!

but yeah, frenz is gonna get it! :D

"dating" mate tinder leads to nothing for me lol, a few texts back and forth (weeks in the case of vetbae), then they find someone else!

but yeah, frenz is gonna get it! :D

Get straight to the point.

Also don't make me @ petey about you lying about Till

Pat Tillman was a Murrican handball player who left the NFL (and all the lucrative money and lifestyle that goes with it) to join the military right after 9/11. He went over to Afghanistan and was promptly killed. It eventually came out that he was actually killed by friendly fire, and there is some controversy & mystery around it. In any case, I think Kaep is a moron but Pat Tillman is a strange counterpoint for people to bring up, since 1. he was in a bullshit war and 2. he was killed by Murrica
A lot of service people are killed in training and or friendly fire...it takes nothing away from them or what they are doing...take your patchouli patch and shove it up your ass...

A lot of service people are killed in training and or friendly fire...it takes nothing away from them or what they are doing...take your patchouli patch and shove it up your ass...

<Moyes5>

oof

This.

Tillman>>>Kaep and it aint even close.

It's ridiculous to even compare.

@AOM petey wasn't saying anyhting bad lol, he was saying it's not comparable

Don't know if it has been posted yet.

@UVee can you buy me this for my birthday pls

£165

"CAP"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back