Premier League Thread 2018/19 v12: The Annual F**k International Break Edition

Who wins in the WW UFC title fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight out shocked Serena didn't use the colour of her skin in the US open cry she had.

Straight out embarrassing yet people stick up for her when she blatantly cheated.

Journalists queueing up on Twitter to rewrite history for her. It's bizarre.

Journalists queueing up on Twitter to rewrite history for her. It's bizarre.
People are saying it cost Serena the match.

Lmao, same people that crucified joker because he said women shouldn't be paid the same as they don't bring in as much money.

4FE753D000000578-6146683-image-a-36_1536439558613.jpg

wtf is "cis"

I think anthems should only be played for international competitions...
Yea, I'm totally fine with that. It really is a money grab presently. There's no reason to play it for a domestic league.

Cisgender is a term used to describe people whose gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned at birth.

learning new stuff everyday i swear

Straight out shocked Serena didn't use the colour of her skin in the US open cry she had.

Straight out embarrassing yet people stick up for her when she blatantly cheated.

Tbh I feel her pain on that one. She has a temper, but tantrums have always been part of tennis. And she wasn't set off until the umpire made that absurd coaching call, which no one ever gets called for. That was some Mazzagatti level bullshit. Serena got screwed

Cisgender is a term used to describe people whose gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned at birth.

I'm an admin, but I identify as a whitebelt.

Because her opponent is Blasian and the umpire is Hispanic so that wouldn't work out as well as she'd hope.

I'll make the next thread boys and girls.

Harry Maguire commits long-term future to Leicester by penning new five-year deal to end Jose Mourinho's hopes of signing him for Man United
  • Harry Maguire has signed a new five-year deal to stay at Leicester until 2023
  • The deal ends all hope Jose Mourinho had of signing him for Manchester United
  • His new deal will see his pay substantially increase to around £80,000 a week
  • After signing, he said: 'This club gave me the opportunity and I owe them a lot'

4FEE9E2000000578-6148011-image-a-29_1536493508688.jpg

Robbie Williams is branded 'gross and disrespectful' by outraged fans for asking a transgender contestant his birth name in The X Factor

Outraged viewers flocked to Twitter to slam the 'shameful' 44-year-old judge for asking the 'inappropriate' question in front of the audience, raging that it was 'none of his business'.

PresentSameAmericansaddlebred-size_restricted.gif

How did you not know that? I'm disgusted.

Harry Maguire commits long-term future to Leicester by penning new five-year deal to end Jose Mourinho's hopes of signing him for Man United
  • Harry Maguire has signed a new five-year deal to stay at Leicester until 2023
  • The deal ends all hope Jose Mourinho had of signing him for Manchester United
  • His new deal will see his pay substantially increase to around £80,000 a week
  • After signing, he said: 'This club gave me the opportunity and I owe them a lot'

4FEE9E2000000578-6148011-image-a-29_1536493508688.jpg
loyalty...almost unheard of in sports now a days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back