Premier League Thread 2017/18 v90: German PED Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never done drugs, not even a cigarette and don't drink. So I have these strong temptations I try to resist all the time. So far I've been clean and kinda challenge myself to stick to that but dunno how long I can hold it...
I know there's a dealer around my place because the homeless say that when I give them some money lol.
its all fuckin garbage.....I have, off the top of my head, 6 schoolmates who are a source of nourishment for the invertebrates of the world because of some sort of substance, I also know countless people who've been supping ale since their early 20's, and have a waist measurement bigger than their chest measurement.....best thing I ever did was sack the booze

if I ever take shit, i'm gonna live post my experience on here lol

promise

and you can all rightfully call me a stupid cunt if i do

so hopefully i ever wont lol

Man like robbie preaching the good word

your body builds a tolerance to it and you need it to stay normal

happens alot with benzos and alcohol too

Dr Tules, Is it true that Alcohol is the worst because it's one of the few withdrawals that can actually kill you? Well, at least with severe alcoholism.

Just heard Joe Gomez might be out for a while <NotListening>

99.999% bullshit, but I might have to start #PrayforOusmane

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/691764/Barcelona-Ousmane-Dembele-Arsenal-news-gossip

CNw_v7XW8AAUmPg.jpg

Dr Tules, Is it true that Alcohol is the worst because it's one of the few withdrawals that can actually kill you? Well, at least with severe alcoholism.

I had to learn about it in my January exam

it's to do with altering the receptors on synapses in your brain

so going complete cold turkey = over excitation

Alcohol is a depressor so you need to dampen the excitation down

if you compeltely stop it, too much exciation going on in your brain and you can get more signals?

I dont really know, it's gone out of the window tho, sorry lmao

its all fuckin garbage.....I have, off the top of my head, 6 schoolmates who are a source of nourishment for the invertebrates of the world because of some sort of substance, I also know countless people who've been supping ale since their early 20's, and have a waist measurement bigger than their chest measurement.....best thing I ever did was sack the booze

I try to help the homeless though, hoping that they'd buy something to eat instead of supporting their drug habit. When they ask for change sometimes I'd ask why and at times they'd be honest enough to say it's for drugs. Says how bad addiction can become when these people rather not eat to keep their habit going. They're the victims in this not bad people.

I try to help the homeless though, hoping that they'd buy something to eat instead of supporting their drug habit. When they ask for change sometimes I'd ask why and at times they'd be honest enough to say it's for drugs. Says how bad addiction can become when these people rather not eat to keep their habit going. They're victims not bad people.

I only ever give them food if I have some on me or a drink or something

I never give them money

@xtramob

I just sent a message to a girl who has a picture of her and Nat Borchers on her insta

you can't make this up! I swear I'm not!!

fucking lol

she's from the US but is studying here

ok im getin my haircut from bossman later

goin back tomorrow

this is unproductive and im already behind on work

Aight, my managers are away at lunch, gonna use the time to make a new thread.

Between Messi, Suarez, Griezeman, Coutinho, Alcacer etc hard to see him getting much game time at Barca.

Despite all the "lol at deluded United fans comparing Rashford to Dembele and Mbappe" talk, I don't see why Dembele is so highly rated, tbh. He's very much in the potential bracket as opposed to being some kind of sure-hit worldlie.

If he went to Arsenal I could see him being a Renato Sanches just as easily as being a Leroy Sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back