Premier League Thread 2017/18 v90: German PED Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't really checking the footy news yesterday. Good to see the Lacazette will be back for Europa. Hoping those rumours about him playing with an injury was what was affecting his form.

Laca new signing, fam.

lacazette_training.jpg

Oh no, you've started with the dad jokes...

Cocaine and citalopram would be perfect lol

alas we got nuffink doe

i dont even know where I'd get heroin from

im shook to even take weed off a guy on the highstreet lol

and my agender bestie only takes ket coz cocaine is too expensive

I'd rather take cocaine at this moment in time but yeah lol

Don't be a fucking idiot. Be a man and just drink your problems away.

I've never done drugs, not even a cigarette and don't drink. So I have these strong temptations I try to resist all the time. So far I've been clean and kinda challenge myself to stick to that but dunno how long I can hold it...
I know there's a dealer around my place because the homeless say that when I give them some money lol.

I've never done drugs, not even a cigarette and don't drink. So I have these strong temptations I try to resist all the time. So far I've been clean and kinda challenge myself to stick to that but dunno how long I can hold it...
I know there's a dealer around my place because the homeless say that when I give them some money lol.

Selling heroin to homeless people, scum of the earth.

Good man, stick with it.

lad!

Don't piss away your future over it.

Consider it if your future is already pissed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back