Premier League Thread 2017/18 v90: German PED Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

:eek:

Still won’t win the WC though.

Still baffles me why England can't get the most out of our young footballers of African and Caribbean heritage. Belgium and France are doing it and they have far fewer people from those demographics in Belgium and around the same in France.

Another crazy one is why there are so many black, French keepers, but England had only really produced David James.

Between Messi, Suarez, Griezeman, Coutinho, Alcacer etc hard to see him getting much game time at Barca.

Despite all the "lol at deluded United fans comparing Rashford to Dembele and Mbappe" talk, I don't see why Dembele is so highly rated, tbh. He's very much in the potential bracket as opposed to being some kind of sure-hit worldlie.

If he went to Arsenal I could see him being a Renato Sanches just as easily as being a Leroy Sane.

I've been a fan of Demebele from the first time I saw him. He's top quality, IMO. EPL might not be the best fit for him though. I felt the opposite about Renato after watching him at the Euros. Never seen his upside other than being fairly powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back