Premier League Thread 2017/18 v90: German PED Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
4A5857D500000578-5518201-image-m-17_1521466517160.jpg

lol Wheeler has more points and they have a top 5 defense
If you had the chance of getting Wheeler, best dman Jets have or Laine. Which one would you get? Would not add to the Pens cap salary etc.

He´s amazing, there´s no denying that, but i dont like him playing for Spain, he´s an Alexis of sorts (much better obvs), he´s "much ado about nothing". He truly is a highlight merchant (mob dixit), even more so than Cuntinho, at leats the brazilian shots at goal from everywhere.

I have wrote elsewhere about Silva and his tempo slowing - look how many touches he makes ini the highlight video you posted, when both are on the team the ball doesn´t move fast enough and, since neither of them knows about spacing and movement off the ball we end up trapped on the sides & corners...yeah, since they are so good here and there we make a "filigree" as we say in Spain, but thats not good football imo.

If you had the chance of getting Wheeler, best dman Jets have or Laine. Which one would you get? Would not add to the Pens cap salary etc.
That doesn't mean he's carrying them. Of course you take the youngest one.

As for the Pens a dman would be more valuable, not necessarily better than, Laine since our defense is a joke.

I always go defense. If you can really shut down opponents offense and out work them it takes a lot of pressure off your offense and could create some great opportunities for your front lines

That doesn't mean he's carrying them. Of course you take the youngest one.

As for the Pens a dman would be more valuable, not necessarily better than, Laine since our defense is a joke.
Yes he is.

I always go defense. If you can really shut down opponents offense and out work them it takes a lot of pressure off your offense and could create some great opportunities for your front lines
<Prem972>

He´s amazing, there´s no denying that, but i dont like him playing for Spain, he´s an Alexis of sorts (much better obvs), he´s "much ado about nothing". He truly is a highlight merchant (mob dixit), even more so than Cuntinho, at leats the brazilian shots at goal from everywhere.

I have wrote elsewhere about Silva and his tempo slowing - look how many touches he makes ini the highlight video you posted, when both are on the team the ball doesn´t move fast enough and, since neither of them knows about spacing and movement off the ball we end up trapped on the sides & corners...yeah, since they are so good here and there we make a "filigree" as we say in Spain, but thats not good football imo.
And what would be the line up if you were the Spain manager?

And what would be the line up if you were the Spain manager?

I dont have a fixed starting eleven, its not clear cut, all i know is Silva and Isco shouldnt play together.

I guess De Gea, Jordi, Ramos, Piki, Carvajal/Azpi, Busy, Koke, Iniesta, Silva, Rodrigo and Lucas/SergiRoberto on the right is a nice setup, even changing Silva for Asensio if you want to be even more vertical.

They are still solid without him. Better with him of course. He’s not even top 5 for the Hart trophy.
Yet.

Will win Maurice Richard Trophy and Conn Smythe Trophy this season though.

I dont have a fixed starting eleven, its not clear cut, all i know is Silva and Isco shouldnt play together.

I guess De Gea, Jordi, Ramos, Piki, Carvajal/Azpi, Busy, Koke, Iniesta, Silva, Rodrigo and Lucas/SergiRoberto on the right is a nice setup, even changing Silva for Asensio if you want to be even more vertical.
I would have Isco instead of Silva (both are great though so cant go wrong there).

No Morata or Costa as the forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back