Premier League Thread 2017/18 v90: German PED Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have Isco instead of Silva (both are great though so cant go wrong there).

No Morata or Costa as the forward?

I liked Rodrigo a lot yesterday, good movement off the ball, etc. Costa is out of shape and doesn't know how to play in tikitaka. Morata hasn't progressed as much as I thought under Conte. He still hogs the ball to much, doesn't chose the best play starting the counters,etc and in general his IQ hasn't improved. Right now Rodrigo is probably the better choice.

I liked Rodrigo a lot yesterday, good movement off the ball, etc. Costa is out of shape and doesn't know how to play in tikitaka. Morata hasn't progressed as much as I thought under Conte. He still hogs the ball to much, doesn't chose the best play starting the counters,etc and in general his IQ hasn't improved. Right now Rodrigo is probably the better choice.
Not sure what happened there. Morata had a good start to this season and then not so much. Same happened with Bats, didnt get much game time and didnt score much. Now Bats is at Dortmund and scores right and left.

@EOW

Cardiff owner Vincent to reimburse fans’ travel cost to Derby

https://www.thestar.com.my/sport/football/2018/03/24/vincentcardiff/

ay_1080217301.jpg

just checked the championship table, seems cardiff are as good as being promoted

7 points ahead of 3rd witha game in hand

@Deffid

Claude and Ty got their own show now lmao

Don Robbie making MOVES

guys, I have to turn in a 2 page outline of my dissertation and its eating my soul

guys, I have to turn in a 2 page outline of my dissertation and its eating my soul

you have fellow intellectuals ITT

we can do it for you if you want

I should be getting my 3000 word essay result soon

biggest pile of shit i've ever written lol

Nah i think you should write it for him

if it's to do with science/biology I can probably help and will help if he needs it in any form

i'd even help you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back