Premier League Thread 2017/18 v89: Salah edition

Who would you have in your team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Alexis Sanchez and I didn't used to get on... when he signed I said "Oh, f****** hell no"' admits Marcos Rojo as he reveals Jose Mourinho told him not to kick Chilean in Manchester United training
  • Marcos Rojo and Alexis Sanchez had plenty of tough battles on rival teams
  • Defender admitted they used to insult each other and he'd give him a kicking
  • Jose Mourinho joked that Rojo couldn't smash Sanchez up in training

'Alexis Sanchez and I didn't used to get on... when he signed I said "Oh, f****** hell no"' admits Marcos Rojo as he reveals Jose Mourinho told him not to kick Chilean in Manchester United training
  • Marcos Rojo and Alexis Sanchez had plenty of tough battles on rival teams
  • Defender admitted they used to insult each other and he'd give him a kicking
  • Jose Mourinho joked that Rojo couldn't smash Sanchez up in training
why do you keep posting Daily Mail stories ? They have zero credibility, you would be better off making something up yourself, it would be just as factual as their horseshit.

Real Madrid star Gareth Bale reveals why he built a golf course in his back garden with the stunning par-three 17th at Sawgrass one of the holes he is trying to master in his spare time
  • Real Madrid star Gareth Bale turned one of his dreams into reality last year
  • Bale is as a massive golf fan and has attended a number of major tournaments
  • The Wales international says it was a lifelong dream to get a course at home
  • Bale is trying to master the 12th hole at Augusta before the Masters next month
4A610EB700000578-5524149-image-a-28_1521572522248.jpg

why do you keep posting Daily Mail stories ? They have zero credibility, you would be better off making something up yourself, it would be just as factual as their horseshit.
i believe them lol

The sinking ship full with arrogant deluded fans deserve this. They are now a retirement house for overrated overpriced players and flops like salon dor contender pogba. Loving every bit of it

a comment on a United DM article

lol'd at salon dor

The sinking ship full with arrogant deluded fans deserve this. They are now a retirement house for overrated overpriced players and flops like salon dor contender pogba. Loving every bit of it

a comment on a United DM article

lol'd at salon dor
The Daily Mail comment section is a clickbait magnet for mongs.

Deep breaths, I'm not stranded, I'll find peaks and good friends.

off for the morning now, have a good one guys

Klopp took the lads to Teneriffa for some sun.

kloppppppppppppp.jpg

Tony Ferguson blocked me on Twitter

I have no idea why!!

The end of austerity: NHS staff are set for an average 6.5% rise over three years and lowest paid could get 30% as public sector pay cap is ditched

the £2 bossman meals for everyone ITT are on me when I make it

Tony Ferguson blocked me on Twitter

I have no idea why!!

he went on your page

he clicked the block button on your page

let that sink in

fuck him, you must've rustled him beyond oblivion

he went on your page

he clicked the block button on your page

let that sink in

fuck him, you must've rustled him beyond oblivion
Literally never interacted with him, or shooped him