Premier League Thread 2017/18 v88: VAR är PSG?

VAR?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothermia is a medical emergency that occurs when your body loses heat faster than it can produce heat, causing a dangerously low body temperature. Normal body temperature is around 98.6 F (37 C). Hypothermia (hi-poe-THUR-me-uh) occurs as your body temperature falls below 95 F (35 C).

ALEXIS SANCHEZ POSSESSION LOST
v Yeovil: 31 (72 mins)

v Tottenham: 22 (90)

v Huddersfield: 36 (90)

v Newcastle: 36 (90)

v Huddersfield: 21 (75)

v Sevilla: 13 (75)

v Chelsea: 17 (81)

v Crystal Palace: 33 (90)

v Liverpool: 18 (89)

v Sevilla: 20 (90)

Total: 247 (842 minutes)

I swear I feel like squeezing Robbie's big fat juicy tits so hard till he cried

what a fucking shill

@Deffid

comments all saying the same as me, let DT fucking speak and stop being a mouthpiece for the fucking club.

Fucking fat bastard. Pisses me off seeing cocksuckers still defending The Regime.

Robbie is becoming the person Hector Bellerin talked about .... A hustler

This Devil's advocate thing with Robbie is getting frustrating now, DT has some very valid points and interesting view points but Robbie has it decided in his mind that DT is always wrong. Frustrating as a viewer to be watching this when they could talking about so many important things while Robbie wastes his and DT's time asking him to continuously justify his views and opinions

Robbie sometime you just need to shut up let DT speak

Robbie has got to be the most annoying host. He never lets a guy speak, comes up with stupid counter arguments and he does the same thing on ball street social club.

fat prick

Haha Robbie "Devil's advocate" Lyle lol i love it personally cos i know so many people get triggered by it. Trust me people even DT understands Robbie's role as his antagonist. DT is a character with strong opinions, to do this on a weekly basis you have to be able to challenge some of those opinions. It would be dull as dishwater if all he did was say, yep you are right DT. lol

im not triggered

im not triggered

146ae3106b74966519625905089.gif

Mr5UFpb.jpg

Haha Robbie "Devil's advocate" Lyle lol i love it personally cos i know so many people get triggered by it. Trust me people even DT understands Robbie's role as his antagonist. DT is a character with strong opinions, to do this on a weekly basis you have to be able to challenge some of those opinions. It would be dull as dishwater if all he did was say, yep you are right DT. lol

im not triggered
Robbie never challenges any opinions and never has counter arguments though, he just comes up with one unrealistic "what if" scenario after another.

My window is curtained up so I was thinking the weather would be alright

i go out in my shirt to go for some exercisings

i see it lightly snowed overnight, im like im a BOISTTT it's nothing

think i've got hypothermia on the walk back

why am i so retarded?

I'm not a fan of Hart or Livermore's selection, don't need 4 goalies. Don't hate Tarkowski but he's just a less skillfull Maguire who cant pass, so i'd have taken Lascelles instead of him.

I think Welbz's versatility got him the nod. Murray is never an International.
Why not call Abraham and Solanke, both are 20 and future infront of them. Add Rashford (he was called).

you have one? never noticed. is it more prominent when youre upset or?

It's random but I definitely have one lol.

Not bad enough to have it officially, but say if I'm talking, I'll go go go go go go go go for abit lmao

I'm just slow innit

last year in my med school group, some guy officialy had a stammer. like on his medical notes he has to say he has a stammer

so he's speaking in a group of people sat in a circle

and he stammers for literally 20 seconds

and it was so FUCKING HARD to not laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back