Premier League Thread 2017/18 v86: Spurs Will Always Let You Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why you're so against it, EOW, Southerners are the only ones more inbred than the Welsh

Watch your mouth Dasp, I will not take any besmirching of my great nation

I'll have you know that now before this escalates

@Tules

get in Mikey's stream you Bi-polar fass

latest

You’re gonna get a wallop worse from me than from that frycook yesterday for even insinuating Tony is a flop
211898.jpg
Gomechbae would give Mou the 6 man midfield he craves and Tony would play for Arsenal's academy in the event we sell.
Stay in your lane.

Me yesterday: Lingard did a better job at right back than Valencia. And Utd fans were calling it a Mourinho masterclass. You cant make this shit up lol

Lewis: AKA a few 12 year olds you follow on Twitter.

Me: You older ones aren't much better.You're still necrofapping over Roy fucking Keane

TODAY:
<{chips}>

Watch your mouth Dasp, I will not take any besmirching of my great nation

I'll have you know that now before this escalates
I don't like when people talk about my family either

Gomechbae would give Mou the 6 man midfield he craves and Tony would play for Arsenal's academy in the event we sell.
Stay in your lane.

Would get sent back to the Liga NOS after getting embarrassed in training by McTominay

Would get sent back to the Liga NOS after getting embarrassed in training by McTominay
on a serious note, Gomes is supposed to be an absolute killer in training but it just doesn't translate to the matchday.

i thought he was great against Atletico. Has always played well against Madrid too and that PSG Comeback really ignited after he got on the pitch. Obviously not the lifeblood of the team but i just don't know where the hate comes from

James McArthur destroyed the McTominay Braveheart hype dead in 45mins

It was only a week old though so didnt get anywhere near Rashord's meteoric level last year, when Neville & co were shoe horning Marcus into the Mbappe vs Ousmane debate.

lol

It was only a week old though so didnt get anywhere near Rashord's meteoric level last year, when Neville & co were shoe horning Marcus into the Mbappe vs Ousmane debate.

lol
Mbappe is far beyond 99% of the sport, idk how Dembele and others get mentioned remotely close to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back