Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a young and interesting team, with a young and interesting coach.
But city have the same average age with one of the all time goat coaches.

Pool is younger I believe with a coach that is interesting that's won another league.

It's nothing special is it?

Bunch of c*nts with a c*nt for a coach.

They might win something this year. Let's just hope it's not the CL.
I don't see them winning the CL with teams like barca, city, Bayern and psg/Madrid.

Unless they get a easy run to the final then it's anyone's game.

But city have the same average age with one of the all time goat coaches.

Pool is younger I believe with a coach that is interesting that's won another league.

It's nothing special is it?
No one who seriously likes football wants to root for sheikh cocksuckers.

Yes, and peeps like Liverpool too.

Why are you rustled because people like Tottenham? :D

Why are you rustled that people like Tottenham? :D
Im not rustled I just find it funny bandwagon jumpers are jumping on a team that's won't fuck all.

City play some of the most entertaining football in the world. New fans would be dumb not to jump on the best team.

Just seems like Auba leaving has hurt some feelings more than usual in here.

I'm defo onboard the Henry > Kane bandwagon (the gulf in class between the two is not close imo) but that's absolutely not true.

The Premier League back in the day didn't attract the type of world class players that are around today.

I can say with confidence that not a single current United player would get into an all time United Prem XI. Not sure many would get into the second XI neither.

(de Gea vs Schmichel vs van der Sar, is basically a can't lose toss up).

Last edited:
Im not rustled I just find it funny bandwagon jumpers are jumping on a team that's won't fuck all.

City play some of the most entertaining football in the world. New fans would be dumb not to jump on the best team.

If every team that wins or won nothing had no fans, there would be no football.

Yeah and these people are just more of the same scum that supports Barca, Buyern, PSG lol

Not sure why that has anything to do with it?

Because we are the Tottenham haters! Same way you hate Buyern. True rivalries from long term fans are one of the few pure things left in football. It's already disappearing and losing its meaning, we need to keep these things alive.

Because they are Arsenal fans lol.

Because we are the Tottenham haters! Same way you hate Buyern. True rivalries from long term fans are one of the few pure things left in football. It's already disappearing and losing its meaning, we need to keep these things alive.

That I can agree with.

Just don't like the derpy "they haven't won anything" stuff.

I can say with confidence that not a single United player would get into an all time United Prem XI. Not sure many would get into the second XI neither.

Same here.

@Deffid wins the debate. rustleclub.jpg.

Lol Cmon son.

United, Chelsea and arsenal back then had some of the best squads in football. What team other than city in the past 5 years has been top 3 in the world?

To answer your question, there has definitely been a decline with the English teams but what about the other years before that? When Henry was there, yes Chelsea were strong and so was United, but even after he left they were still just as good if not better. As the years have gone by, more teams have come in to contention due to the money the league has generated and as a result has made the league much more competitive.

If every team that wins or won nothing had no fans, there would be no football.

Yeah and these people are just more of the same scum that supports Barca, Buyern, PSG lol

Well no the locals always support local teams, worldwide fans I'm talking about always follow a successful team.

I know a shit load of dort fans from. Klopp era

i'm in the Terry Henry camp, and while the best of the best usually went to Italy back in the day, there has been nothing in the prem in the last few years team wise, that were better than prem sides from back in the day imo.

I can say with confidence that not a single United player would get into an all time United Prem XI. Not sure many would get into the second XI neither.

Seeing as you're both talking about recent years, I might as well quote both of you.

Like I have already stated, there is no doubt been a decline recently, but what about years before that. Henry left in 2007, the Premier League was going strong and was probably at it's peak 3-4 years after.

I can't believe i'm advocating for the Premier League, I feel sick.

And Pep had to spend a fortune in order to achieve that style of play.

Well no the locals always support local teams, worldwide fans I'm talking about always follow a successful team.

I know a shit load of dort fans from. Klopp era

In the modern era it's admirable when clubs build teams without spending the wealth of a small country and combine that with positive, attacking football. Spurs have done that and deserve credit. Footy fans admire Napoli and their attacking play and they haven't won anything either.

@Da Speeit @xtramob

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back