Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's your memory pal?

i have retrograde amnesia, managing ok for now, thanks for asking mate

• Retrograde amnesia is memory loss of events that occurred in the recent past before the onset of amnesia.
  • Symptoms of retrograde amnesia are false memories, confusion, or brain and coordination problems.

Craig Bellamy took on the great Sir Bobby... and lost!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...IERON-DYER-Injury-hell-left-inconsolable.html

There was a lot of talk about the brats at Newcastle, but Sir Bobby Robson — the best man-manager I ever worked for — knew how to put us in our place.

There was one game where he brought Craig Bellamy off early because he thought the game was won and he wanted to save Craig’s legs.

When we got back to the changing room, Craig was cursing about how he was always the first one to be hooked.

Sir Bobby grew exasperated and said: ‘Will you shut up.’

Craig kept jabbering away about the injustice and finally Sir Bobby snapped. ‘I’ll squash you, son, like an ant.’

Craig looked a bit taken aback but after a brief pause, started complaining again.

‘Who are you?’ Sir Bobby said. ‘Ronaldo, Romario, Stoichkov, Hagi, Guardiola, Luis Enrique, Gascoigne: these are the people I deal with. And who are you?’

The changing room went quiet. Even Craig went quiet. And then Craig looked over at me and said: ‘He’s got a point, hasn’t he?’

sonned lmao

Fuck u tules i just spent the last hour watching his other episodes

are you going to go to bossman and get yourself a 2 piece meal now?

'it got alopecia fam'

lmfao

AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

omg @Rebelfett @Edwin

look what i see on my feed, brand new new new.

comments shitting on his voice now but it's fine imo

I've loved this song since Spiderman 2 lol

k enuff spamming

have a good mornign guys

@UltimateVictory dis played on my feed after a long time. CHOOOOOOOOOON

Last edited:
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu a lead singer from a band I saw years ago left :(

the band is finished.

"We're going to continue the band"

who wants to listen to the other 4 bozos?

he made the band. what a voice

<2>

u will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to u. Really cant believe this. @

Khedira probably out for another 6 months after this.
vader.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back