Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on the Spurs war wagon? How delightful.
giphy.gif

im a spurs fan too yea. I changed after they were 2 down but I went back after it was 2-2.

Who you playing on Thursday fam? No google allowed

Henry also played in the harder era of PL.

I'm defo onboard the Henry > Kane bandwagon (the gulf in class between the two is not close imo) but that's absolutely not true.

The Premier League back in the day didn't attract the type of world class players that are around today.

im a spurs fan too yea. I changed after they were 2 down but I went back after it was 2-2.

Who you playing on Thursday fam? No google allowed

Ostasund? Some Swedish lads with a British manager.

@frenzy if someone doesnt say it to you today, i love you

@Rawex if someone doesnt say it to you today, i love you

@Deffid if someone doesnt say it to you today, i love you

@everyone else lol, if someone doesnt say it to you today, i love you

I'm defo onboard the Henry > Kane bandwagon (the gulf in class between the two is not close imo) but that's absolutely not true.

The Premier League back in the day didn't attract the type of world class players that are around today.
Lol Cmon son.

United, Chelsea and arsenal back then had some of the best squads in football. What team other than city in the past 5 years has been top 3 in the world?

They're not even glory hunters because Spurs have won fook all in decades. It's like a hipster form of glory hunting. Either way, it's absolutely disgusting.
It's a young and interesting team, with a young and interesting coach.

They're not even glory hunters because Spurs have won fook all in decades. It's like a hipster form of glory hunting. Either way, it's absolutely disgusting.
Lmao it's amazing how there is this takeover and yet they haven't won anything.

I mean cmon

i'm in the Terry Henry camp, and while the best of the best usually went to Italy back in the day, there has been nothing in the prem in the last few years team wise, that were better than prem sides from back in the day imo.
The Spurs wank fest disgusts me.

<GSPWoah> depends what Spurs wank fest you're talking about ?

x1HmMDc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back