Premier League Thread 2017/18 v65: "I'm So Tired Robbie" Edition

Who's a bigger Cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not yet god dammit!

you still have more life in your wang Wang!

Poor little wang may still have some fight in him but I think it's safe to say my sexual life is pretty much over. My record since I separated is worst than the spuds, I didn't even put pressure!

<mma1>

@Tules we are signing this BOIST

DTf0WYzX0AAM1mr.jpg:large

I don't know, never put the hand of a woman in my dick... The whole scene is weird and somehow unbelievable... I mean, I can understand the first time but the whole back and forth is something out of a sketch... Anyway, why not verbalize the whole thing, "listen, I don't want this to be a casual fling, I just come here to talk, etc" Why bottle up and wait to put it on messenger? I don't get it.

Regarding the place thing I believe is a good policy to avoid going to some dude's place unless you are ready for battle. Dudes only thought at that point is to put his thing inside you. It might be gross but that's how we are wired and no amount of propaganda/education is gonna change that. I you go there chances are he's gonna try jump of you, so better avoid the tension, also if you are there and you change your mind - which, as you have well pointed, is within your right, the first time he takes your hand is probably a good time to see yourself out.

In any case I'm afraid I might be too old to understand the ways these days, I'm finished on this platform and evolution has passed me way way by...

<DCrying>
too old to understand the ways these days ? how old are you ? should make zero difference if you pull some 25 or 45.

Poor little wang may still have some fight in him but I think it's safe to say my sexual life is pretty much over. My record since I separated is worst than the spuds, I didn't even put pressure!

<mma1>

<2>

the last 2 girls i was in love with are/were gonna be RICH as fuck lol

one has already graduated from Dentistry and the other is studying medicine too atm

both cunts, more so the first one

too old to understand the ways these days ? how old are you ? should make zero difference if you pull some 25 or 45.

I believe some huge part of relationships is done nowadays thru social networks.. . It's probably the same wine in New glasses somehow, may be I'm just out of touch, been out of the game for too long...

rules of decency don't apply if you're over 30 didnt you know
I've been over 30 for more years than i'd like to admit, never needed to have those rules, it should be 2nd nature.

I believe some huge part of relationships is done nowadays thru social networks.. . It's probably the same wine in New glasses somehow, may be I'm just out of touch, been out of the game for too long...
so you're telling me you never sent a polaroid of your dick to your French pen pal ?

<DontBelieve1>

I've been over 30 for more years than i'd like to admit, never needed to have those rules, it should be 2nd nature.

wait

is the 75 in your username your year of birth?

holy fuck

mind blown

<Moyes5>

saw this on the side and it made me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back