Premier League Thread 2017/18 v65: "I'm So Tired Robbie" Edition

Who's a bigger Cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eriksen is a marvelous player. Daspy would take him over Coutinho too. And he's a right picky fucker lol

Kane would be a fn perfect fit for City. They'd be a scary side with him up top. I'd have to take a knee if he left for them!

Wouldn't be surprised if Real come sniffing in the summer. The clock is deffo ticking on winning something to keep him around.

Kane would legit cost 200m you'd think right now.

World Cup years often make the transfer market go dumb though. 6 week tournament playing with an inferior coach against random dodgy 3rd world nations > 4 years of solid club football.

You know it’s been a rough one when you wake up to a pint of salted caramel Hagen Diaz on the floor Lmao

Hagen Diaz, the famous Mexican chili flavoured icecream? How's the taste?

With how bad Madrid are, spurs could probably sell Kane for 400m.

Messi will turn their life support off next year though.

Kane would legit cost 200m you'd think right now.

World Cup years often make the transfer market go dumb though. 6 week tournament playing with an inferior coach against random dodgy 3rd world nations > 4 years of solid club football.

Kane's worth 100 million max,I won't pay more than 90 million for him tbh. A player like de Gea is worth 200 million+.

Just seeing that written gives me flashbacks of being drunk out of my mind in Berlin.

tenor.gif

Next time your trauma surfaces, feel free to message me so i can massage your essence back to it's equal state Mr Winner...

I think ZZ isn't getting rid of Benz cause of the France ties, which pisses me off.
I don't watch Madrid too often, but Benzema seems a lot like Rooney at United post Fergie.

Kane's worth 100 million max,I won't pay more than 90 million for him tbh. A player like de Gea is worth 200 million+.
behave yourself.....Kane will not go anywhere for less than £150 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back