Premier League Thread 2017/18 v65: "I'm So Tired Robbie" Edition

Who's a bigger Cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They got Aziz

tenor.gif

Not to make fun of these grave matters but the narrative in most of these cases is hilarious...

He keeps putting your hand in his dick and you dont leave the room, or say something, you just gave him non-verbal clues... Lol what?

Also why going to his place if you dont have any intention to go further into the date? To play chess? I'm probably too old to understand these new rules

just slept from 12am to 10am

makes a fucking change :)

Not to make fun of these grave matters but the narrative in most of these cases is hilarious...

He keeps putting your hand in his dick and you dont leave the room, or say something, you just gave him non-verbal clues... Lol what?

Also why going to his place if you dont have any intention to go further into the date? To play chess? I'm probably too old to understand these new rules
Um. She pulled her hand away several times. I’d say that’s a pretty big clue she’s not interested in doing anything sexual with him which is her absolute right whether they’re at his place or not. Pressurising someone like that is gross

the p-more show feels like it didnt even happen ffs

if i didnt have shit to do, id go to the birngham show tonight lol.

there are still tickets

stomach should never be empty lol

my heart is empty doe

have you never heard of an ''adrenaline dump''..she got nervous and froze.....she's allowed to change her mind, anytime she feels like it, and those aren't new rules, they've always been the rules, its just that they seem to be heeded more these days.

Um. She pulled her hand away several times. I’d say that’s a pretty big clue she’s not interested in doing anything sexual with him which is her absolute right whether they’re at his place or not. Pressurising someone like that is gross

I don't know, never put the hand of a woman in my dick... The whole scene is weird and somehow unbelievable... I mean, I can understand the first time but the whole back and forth is something out of a sketch... Anyway, why not verbalize the whole thing, "listen, I don't want this to be a casual fling, I just come here to talk, etc" Why bottle up and wait to put it on messenger? I don't get it.

Regarding the place thing I believe is a good policy to avoid going to some dude's place unless you are ready for battle. Dudes only thought at that point is to put his thing inside you. It might be gross but that's how we are wired and no amount of propaganda/education is gonna change that. I you go there chances are he's gonna try jump of you, so better avoid the tension, also if you are there and you change your mind - which, as you have well pointed, is within your right, the first time he takes your hand is probably a good time to see yourself out.

In any case I'm afraid I might be too old to understand the ways these days, I'm finished on this platform and evolution has passed me way way by...

<DCrying>

i cant get over how good this camila cabaello album is

unreal

I don't know, never put the hand of a woman in my dick... The whole scene is weird and somehow unbelievable... I mean, I can understand the first time but the whole back and forth is something out of a sketch... Anyway, why not verbalize the whole thing, "listen, I don't want this to be a casual fling, I just come here to talk, etc" Why bottle up and wait to put it on messenger? I don't get it.

Regarding the place thing I believe is a good policy to avoid going to some dude's place unless you are ready for battle. Dudes only thought at that point is to put his thing inside you. It might be gross but that's how we are wired and no amount of propaganda/education is gonna change that. I you go there chances are he's gonna try jump of you, so better avoid the tension, also if you are there and you change your mind - which, as you have well pointed, is within your right, the first time he takes your hand is probably a good time to see yourself out.

In any case I'm afraid I might be too old to understand the ways these days, I'm finished on this platform and evolution has passed me way way by...

<DCrying>
Don’t worry men are still largely trash and think like that. Moving on

'Cause after all these years
I still feel everything when you are near
And it was just a quick hello
And you had to go
And you probably will never know
You're still the one i'm after all these years

@UltimateVictory

Don’t worry men are still largely trash and think like that. Moving on

you need to meet someone who has an empty heart that is open for loving you imo

Status