Premier League Thread: 2016 End of Year Award Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise that most all of the players leaving for China are 3rd party owned

@EOW Will you make a new fred, just copy the awards OP since games about to start?

No surprise that most all of the players leaving for China are 3rd party owned
Apparently they are paying agents HUGE bucks as well to get these moves to happy. Greed fueled, nothing shocking

LOL at Scholes going to China. In the class of 92 doc they mentioned how he would stay inside with the blinds closed and how he was a weird introvert, he didn't care about fame and all that extra stuff as opposed to someone like Beckham for example

Inter bid £31m for him at one point. Whilst he wouldn't have gotten the kind of salary the Chinese league is offering atm they would have paid him plenty of money.

Out of most footballers he is one of the worst examples when bringing one's loyalty into question. Could you honestly say a prime Scholes would leave United for China because of more money? I just don't see it pal.

Costa is a mercenary, that's why he went to Chelsea in the first place.

We will never find out. Paul is a narrow minded northerner. He knew he wouldn't fit in Italy. He wasn't a world class player, imo.

Man U always had super stars when he played, and when he played for England without international super stars he didn't win shit!

tfw Wenker takes off your FF captain.
3C20EA7500000578-4120142-image-a-107_1484413626672.jpg

Apparently they are paying agents HUGE bucks as well to get these moves to happy. Greed fueled, nothing shocking

Draxler's agent made ~ €6.00 million from the contract extension at Schalke and the transfer to Wolfsburg. PSG transfer not even included lol. It's madness.

@blokeybloke @frenzy @Da Speeit @ZZ

sample from the football hell's kitchen I've been working on (decided I'm gonna replace poch with pep as the wording "it takes a little time" fits better imo)

For the record am not a costa fan but I won't player hate. Power to him and his family. I hope he buys a Ferrari everyday day and crash them All lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back