Premier League Thread: 2016 End of Year Award Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Swansea are shambolic and gave up like they have all year. Giroud got the key goal as it is.

He slows our play down and makes us less dynamic. He does score important goals, but considering that Alexis is already 2 goals off of Giroud's best season tally of 16.....

Also, Alexis has a bag of assists to go with it. There really isn't much to debate mate.

the guy who did it is prob in his 40s too loool

fuck off speccy cunt
Can't wait, Xhaka will have Gladbach flashbacks. Mustafi will kiss Hummels' ring, and Douglas Costa will make Bellerin question why he signed an extension.

b3553475279220efa62c8f222de2c45f.gif

lol been working on a video of Ramsey ripping into various managers players, still nowhere near finished tho

@EOW I thought Ramsey was really good in the 2nd half. Good hustle and wasn't giving away easy balls.

Not seen the game, but it seems he played better in the 2nd half from most reports. He has to get a run of games and get back used to the pace before you see his real quality

Can't wait, Xhaka will have Gladbach flashbacks. Mustafi will kiss Hummels' ring, and Douglas Costa will make Bellerin question why he signed an extension.
neuer has stockholm syndrome from when giroud treats him like his bitch

SUCK ON HIS BIG FRENCH MEAT

if someone called me a speccy cunt on the internet, best believe i'd insult them back

I'm in a no win situation as I want both teams to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back