Premier League Thread 2016/17 v145: Swedish Edition

Pick your top 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabi Mercado getting stretchered off. Could be a huge blow for Sevilla if it's a bad injury

Roncaglia's coming in. Another great sub for Argentina.

Gabi Mercado getting stretchered off. Could be a huge blow for Sevilla if it's a bad injury

Roncaglia's coming in. Another great sub for Argentina.
Knees are not made to bend like that. Hope nothing serious.

6986bc2962265554a4e7192b1f3b862b.jpg

<{yahyou}>
tvl6ulela15bniqamphf.gif

Lord knows how Argentina managed to keep a clean sheet

Trash defending

Argentina's defense is shit. Slow, non responsive and not very physical(Otamendi tries to be physical but ends up embarrassing himself). Another reason why I always liked Romero. He was big in the WC and the CA's considering those headless chicken trying to defend in front of him.

Oh man... Argentina almost blew it.

Otamendi shouldn't be a starter in the game against Bolivia. Musacchio and Roncaglia should be starters.

Also Rojo should start as a LB. He was much better when they rotated him there in the second half when Musacchio subbed in.

Messi went messing in the second half.

Higuaín was just there. Agüero too.

Banega came in and was a super lazy sub. He even got heckled for being lazy.

Chile had nothing going for them for the most part.

Vidal's absence was noticeable.

Alexis was just there and did nothing aside from hitting the post on a free kick once.

El Mago Valdivia was by far Chile's best player and he came in as a sub.

Argentina's defense is shit. Slow, non responsive and not very physical(Otamendi tries to be physical but ends up embarrassing himself). Another reason why I always liked Romero. He was big in the WC and the CA's considering those headless chicken trying to defend in front of him.
Musacchio and Roncaglia are a breath of fresh air defensively if Bauza actually lets them play. At least today they got a chance to.

Vidal loves Valdivia. Rates him as Chile's best player.

Ugly game that, poor pitch for sure

Paulinho, Spurs legend

Both of Ecuadors goals were soft af, amateur goalkeeping there. Noboa is out the next game as well, they might be in trouble

@Tules

Which South American team will you pretend to like next after Alexis leaves Arsenal this summer?

I guess Colombia because of Ospina?

I've heard Argentinian journalist wanting Simeone to take over Argentina for Bauza, but that's pretty complicated.

I think at one Simeone will be take over, but not now. Simeone likes to keep himself active and unfortunately he wouldn't be as active managing just the national team.

They've also talked about him possibly managing Atleti and Argentina at the same time, but that would be over working himself and he would burn himself out within months.

I've also seen some Argentinians mention they'd love to see Pep take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back