International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

funny how it can be reversed and said don't talk about the mass killing bombing devastating carnage starving babies hospital destroying amputating children blowing women to bits targeting civilians in safe zones from October 8th to April 30th on a genocidal scale

but you don't care you get excited in your 2ndykippur war subreddit when Palestinian dies, just take a look at it it praises the death of children ar every thread

playing victim when you support and condone a genocide

this posts makes @Rholk and devil's on or whatever his nickname is hilariously laugh. talking about blown to bits Palestinian babies is a hilarity for them. That's the 100th they do that on top of it. But hey genociders humor is something I don't get

this posts makes @Rholk and devil's on or whatever his nickname is hilariously laugh. talking about blown to bits Palestinian babies is a hilarity for them. That's the 100th they do that on top of it. But hey genociders humor is something I don't get
No talking about blown up babies or whatever isn't anything close to hilarious to me.

Your constant accusations are though.
You've made some totally bullshit accusations and (at best) oversimplified conclusions about a ton of people in here.
It usually amounts to the bullshit you're pulling right now:
Drop some horrible images of wounded children and then without any explaination claim that some posters cheer it on.

Yes, it is genocide’ in Gaza says Israeli professor of Holocaust studies

Amos Goldberg is a Holocaust and genocide researcher at the Hebrew University, whose book VeZcharta — And Thou Shalt Remember: Five Critical Readings in Israeli Holocaust Remembrance will be published by Resling in the coming weeks.

It's a very strong article that people should read. Of course people here won't read it. I can @Blayt7hh or @Strychnine saying "but you need to log in to medium so it's propaganda" (sic.). Or maybe they'll say the Israeli Holocaust studies professor is a self hating Jew or something like that.

The article (double click to read it in another window) :

You’re talking to a guy who posts videos of Israelis killing people and laughs about but is offended at pictures of the people they killed

Just ignore him lol

The other guy you spoke about before kills muslims as a job. He kills people for money.

You are not changing minds here

These guys are pure filth

You’re talking to a guy who posts videos of Israelis killing people and laughs about but is offended at pictures of the people they killed

Just ignore him lol

The other guy you spoke about before kills muslims as a job. He kills people for money.

Well, isn't this fucking cute? Testeslover being an emotional support bitch to his sniveling, crybaby friend Koya.

All bark, no bite. Making false allegations against other posters is all you do. Take off the mask, drop the taqiyya schtick, and come clean about your religious views, you closeted Islamist jihadi.

Just ignore him lol

Just about every genocide that's taken place has it's denialists.

Claiming people were just being moved around for their own safety, and that it's to their own benefit for them to be concentrated in camps... these are classic lines from the denialists of previous genocides, being repeated in 2024.

Tagging me is tough...took me a second to realize you meant me...

I laugh at your stupid posts not because I like seeing dead people/children, injured people, war etc but because you post the most inflammatory unconfirmed propaganda style material you can find and pretending it's 100% factual/corroborated. Funny that you didn't do the same for Syria, Yemen, Myanmar, etc...weird how all your rants/videos/etc are all focused on Gaza. You can find this gore material for any conflict. There will always be dead and injured kids, elderly, women, etc. The difference between you and I is that I blame Hamas for this tragedy. They started this war and now they are manipulating weak kneed Western progressives/liberals into doing their bidding. This war could end right now if they surrender, release hostages, etc...so spare me your grandstanding bullshit here...didn't you also put me on ignore months ago?

You should make those sad weepy commercials that pull at people's heart strings for starving kids in Africa or abused animals to receive donations. Maybe you can collab with Sarah McLachlan? Make sure to nail the music...it's very important...

The pigs brutalize this old man because he was recording them with his phone. This is gonna get a lot worse.

They unilaterally withdrew in 2006. That was the chance at a fresh start and they elected hamas.

Again no one would have granted autonomy. Not you, not anyone on earth. You can’t even acknowledge this.

They withdrew the settlements, but still controlled the water, electricity, borders, food, medicine, movement and literally every other aspect of life. Full autonomy my ass.

They withdrew the settlements, but still controlled the water, electricity, borders, food, medicine, movement and literally every other aspect of life. Full autonomy my ass.
Lol. Still can’t be honest.

Say it. Say you would have given Hamas autonomy. C’mon. Say it. Lol. You can’t say that with a straight face.

Lol. Still can’t be honest.

Say it. Say you would have given Hamas autonomy. C’mon. Say it. Lol. You can’t say that with a straight face.

This is why I don't like replying to your dumb troll ass. They never had full autonomy - that's a fact. You got proven wrong. Yet you pretend like you're in the right or some shit. Stop replying to me.

This is why I don't like replying to your dumb troll ass. They never had full autonomy - that's a fact. You got proven wrong. Yet you pretend like you're in the right or some shit. Stop replying to me.
Lol.

You can’t do it. You can’t be honest for a minute. A fuckin minute. 2006 Israel unilaterally withdraws. Gaza elects Hamas. You can’t even say you’d give autonomy. This is you.

Lol at you trying to tap out…..

You’re calling “bullshit” is meaningless.

You refuse to acknowledge that not a single nation would have given autonomy to Gaza after they elected a terror group dedicated to the destruction of Israel to govern. You refuse because that would put responsibility on them. Instead you’ll continuously pretend the lack of full autonomy was Israel’s fault. And put no responsibility on them. Why?

Many nations have agreed to give the Palestinians their own state, so this is false.

Yes, certainly Gaza would have more freedoms under Israel control than under a militant terror group that enriched themselves at the expense of their people. Especially if there’s a proven track record of peace instead of violence.

Lol.

You can’t do it. You can’t be honest for a minute. A fuckin minute. 2006 Israel unilaterally withdraws. Gaza elects Hamas. You can’t even say you’d give autonomy. This is you.

Because they allowed them to elect someone doesn't mean they gave them autonomy dumbass. They still controlled every aspect of their existence. They controlled what food gets in, what medicine, they could cut off the electricity whenever they want, etc.

Last edited:
Lol.

You’ve been taking it in the ass in this thread so much you must enjoy it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back