Premier League Thread 2016/17 v145: Swedish Edition

Pick your top 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard Argentinian journalist wanting Simeone to take over Argentina for Bauza, but that's pretty complicated.

I think at one Simeone will be take over, but not now. Simeone likes to keep himself active and unfortunately he wouldn't be as active managing just the national team.

They've also talked about him possibly managing Atleti and Argentina at the same time, but that would be over working himself and he would burn himself out within months.

I've also seen some Argentinians mention they'd love to see Pep take over.

I actually expected Bauza to have been sacked by now.

Cholo said he wants to coach Argentina but perhaps at the end of his career, however, I think it would be a smart idea for the AFA to just go all in on him in the summer to gear up for next years WC. They gotta go all in next year.

The AFA is a joke as we all know though.

I actually expected Bauza to have been sacked by now.

Cholo said he wants to coach Argentina but perhaps at the end of his career, however, I think it would be a smart idea for the AFA to just go all in on him in the summer to gear up for next years WC. They gotta go all in next year.

The AFA is a joke as we all know though.
Considering the big money offers he's going to get next season when his contract is up with Atleti, I highly doubt he'll be coaching Argentina anytime soon.

Colombia because of @kid Pambele

fuck Ospnia lol

lol, LAD
giphy.gif

Considering the big money offers he's going to get next season when his contract is up with Atleti, I highly doubt he'll be coaching Argentina anytime soon.
Yeah no doubt, wont be for a long time.

<bball2>

Time to see what Kenwyne Jones can still do I guess lol

I saw larson and thought that was Henryks daughter or something before I noticed like 80% of swedish people have Larson as a last name.
Larsson*

Just like Alexander Gustafsson with two "s".

Colombia won that's all it matters
Need more of that, there is a big chance you wont even make it to the WC. Which would be a shame because i enjoyed watching Colombia in the last WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back