Premier League Thread 2016/17 v141: Manlets Running Wild Edition.

Will Maureen Get Rekt At The Bridge Again Tomorrow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been working nights for nearly 6 months now (jeez time flies) so our paths hardly cross. Truly a shame, one of my toppest pals on here. Hope all is well bro
Everything's fine, just trying to make you feel like shit, per usual.

What'd you think of the game yesterday? Only saw the highlights. All Pogbar's fault obviously.

Gündogan still has done better in the few games he played than all of Uniteds (defensive) midfield combined all season doe :p
He wants none of Fellaini, though. Minimum of 6 weeks on the treatment table. <42>

my idea went/cba lol

somoene else step up

Gündogan on crutches is still better than Herrera, Fellaini, Carrick and whoever else United plays in that position tbf :p

Ask any elite Manager who they would prefer between a choice of Pogba & Kante & i guaranfuckingtee you they all choose Pogba.

Conte put Kante into the perfect system ... Mourinho is STILL misusing Pogba.

Ask any elite Manager who they would prefer between a choice of Pogba & Kante & i guaranfuckingtee you they all choose Pogba.

What's your ideal set up for Pogba at the moment?

Vidal > Kante

Kante's ascent is living proof of how poorly coached English Clubs are & have been for an age.

I always cringe when some commentator mentions how Pogba plays on this or that position "but has all the freedom he wants bla bla". The one thing he doesn't need right now is freedom because he grossly misuses it. Maybe in a few years when he is more mature.

giphy.gif

Beat reminds me of original Cannibal OX "iron Galaxy" type shit.

someone said to me that i'm 'always smiling' today

I was like, it's only when i see you

lel

Beat reminds me of original Cannibal OX "iron Galaxy" type shit.
I forget how awesome Cold Vein's production was, because the verses stick in your head so much. I love JB. Em can fuck off on that little intro tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back