Premier League Thread 2016/17 v141: Manlets Running Wild Edition.

Will Maureen Get Rekt At The Bridge Again Tomorrow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys thinking you have to "answer" every other clubs signings is why you're in shitty shape right now
No, just a roundabout way of saying that it's not a great idea to buy injury prone players as a solution to a problem.

Utd shudda signed Pulis instead of Moyseh

cudda saved half a bil

Mike doesn't speak to me these days unless it's to brush me off or throw shade. Sad!

Yeah, I really feel that United need an answer to City's signing of a player for whom they've already held a memorial service.

ilkay-gundogan-shirts-manchester-city_1grctnuv8rqmj1u8wnev4fbxke.jpg

giphy.gif

Gündogan on crutches is still better than Herrera, Fellaini, Carrick and whoever else United plays in that position tbf :p

Wow N'zonzi was La Liga player of the month in January? I knew he was doing well there but damn

Stoke legend

9528422361_f65a20c269_o.gif

Gündogan on crutches is still better than Herrera, Fellaini, Carrick and whoever else United plays in that position tbf :p
Yeah, he's definitely lived up to his price tag this season.

lel1.gif

**Preparing for the inevitable Pogba comeback**

:eek:

Goalkeeper Bruno Fernandes, who was sent to prison for killing his ex-girlfriend and feeding her to his dogs, has signed for Brazilian second division club Boa Esporte.

Fernandes, known in Brazil as Bruno, was sentenced to 22 years in prisonnfor the 2010 murder of Eliza Samudio.

The former Flamengo player was released last month on a legal technicality.

Yeah, he's definitely lived up to his price tag this season.

lel1.gif

**Preparing for the inevitable Pogba comeback**

Nah I like Pogba. If he gets his head straight he will become a Top 5 player easily, probably the best athlete in football along with crazy skills...only people who shit on this signing are short sighted morons or jealous turds, usually both.

Gündogan still has done better in the few games he played than all of Uniteds (defensive) midfield combined all season doe :p

:eek:

Goalkeeper Bruno Fernandes, who was sent to prison for killing his ex-girlfriend and feeding her to his dogs, has signed for Brazilian second division club Boa Esporte.

Fernandes, known in Brazil as Bruno, was sentenced to 22 years in prisonnfor the 2010 murder of Eliza Samudio.

The former Flamengo player was released last month on a legal technicality.
And I thought it was bad when teams back in for Michael Vick. <43>

Mike doesn't speak to me these days unless it's to brush me off or throw shade. Sad!

Ive been working nights for nearly 6 months now (jeez time flies) so our paths hardly cross. Truly a shame, one of my toppest pals on here. Hope all is well bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back