Premier League Thread 2016/17 v141: Manlets Running Wild Edition.

Will Maureen Get Rekt At The Bridge Again Tomorrow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything's fine, just trying to make you feel like shit, per usual.

What'd you think of the game yesterday? Only saw the highlights. All Pogbar's fault obviously.

Pretty even game early, both of Herreras fouls were iffy though and that kind of ruined it. They were trying to target Hazard and play a little rough with him to take him out of his game but the ref wasnt having it. United were overall good defensively but nothing forward, only a matter of time before you give one up with 10. Dave made 2 really good saves, could have been 2-3 to 0 with a worse gk but it was still a more competitive game than the 4-0 last time.

Costa vs Rojo was a pretty good battle too, this time it was Costa the one getting frustrated lol. Dont fuck with crazy people

Pogba hasnt been great lately but in this context yeah hard to do anything down a player, nobody outside of the back line did much

Im not really that bothered about losing anyway, need to focus on the league and EL instead

I don't watch this show, but I see this clip shared everywhere and I love it

We really loved Fernando (City) here, we called him "Octopus" as a tribute to his oustanding defensive contribuition. But he didnt look the same once at City. We knew he was not a technical marble with the ball in his feet, but he kept it simple.
Probably to those limitations were added the fact of having to adapt to a foreign country, and dealing with the pressure of being at a top club.
I tend to compare Danilo to Fernando, imo Danilo is better in ball control , but what really impresses me is his quiet confidence, very humble, extremely hard worker, and he fills up the pitch. Its incredible how he is everywhere.
Our dumb coach is beggining to show signs of change in his usual tactical formations , now we see a slight variance of a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 , but he usually plays 4-1-3-2 . I understand its for several reasons but i constantly criticize him for letting Danilo all alone in the midfield.
It "sorta" works out cause Danilo is that good. I havent checked the stats, but im willing to bet that in terms of ball recuperations and interceptions , Danilo is at the top of both here in Portugal.
I really like the kid, and it might be my wishfull thinking telling me the kid will do well , but tbh im unsure if he is worth the 60 million £ clause. I just dont know how well he would adapt to England and Man U. He seems a quiet and reserved kid and that can work both ways in terms of adaptation.
Usually, the better our surroundings , the better we become as well, but that cant be a generalization, cause once he finds himselfe with better players to play with, it might or might not work in his favour.
Thats why im so undecided about him, perhaps tonight´s game will be a good indicator.
We know that our idiotic FC Porto board has previewd the sale of players up to a total of around 100 Million £ by the end of the season, so we will essentially tear apart a team which isnt even built yet ... im not gonna cry about it atm ... all i can say is that , out of the players predicted to leave, if i could choose one to stay, it would be Danilo.

will keep an eye on him, thanks. Who are the players that are predicted to leave?

Arsenal fans would make a banner of his dogs & title it ELITE MENTALITY

Well done.

standing-ovation.gif

can someone give context to the W video?

Arsenal fans would make a banner of his dogs & title it ELITE MENTALITY

not all of us

the twitter cunts who came about recently

hope they all fuck off when wenker fucks off

Arsenal fans should wear striped pyjamas to their next WOB protest, imo.

The salt in here if Poch pulled Lukaku signing off

<{shaqs}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back