Premier League Thread 2016/17 v127: Same Old Arsenal Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy is a cunt, is never held accountable & it boggles my mind how only Daspy, Kyle & i see it.

you're a cint

you always shit on the guy

alexis si the best player we have

Utter bollocks

You only get 2 or 3 chances, if lucky, against elite teams of Bayern's stature. Mesut created two quick breakaways & Alexis ran fucking wide towards his lane, bringing two CB's over with him. Has no clue how to lead the line. The one time Alexis did get away from Hummels came from Mesut winning a header against 2 fucking giant CB's on the half way line lol

And how is it Mesuts fault when he's finding his own players regularly but they keep coughing the ball up instantly ? Dudes not a wizard ffs.

Christ, he outworked both his CDM's & is still getting shit.

Where did the [penalty come from ... Mesuts corner
Bayern aren't that great this season they mentally collapsed in the second half, they didn't need to concede more than 3 if they had any bollocks. Alexis isn't perfect but if it wasn't for him working wonders this season they'd be in trouble. Anybody can swing a corner in unless you play for United.

He does have great games and it is a very difficult position a lot of number 10's disappear in game especially if they aren't given specific instructions. Glue him on Alonso and do some dirty work ffs you can't play pretty football all the time.

If only there were a player out on the LW also capable of making himself available on Mesuts fast counter attack like that after Giroud draws the 2 CB's wide.

whats danny welbeck doing while all this is going on?

i remember being upset that United sold him LOL

@Deffid probably has an opinion on otzil, i bet dave has alot of opinions on turkish-germans

Bayern aren't that great this season they mentally collapsed in the second half, they didn't need to concede more than 3 if they had any bollocks. Alexis isn't perfect but if it wasn't for him working wonders this season they'd be in trouble. Anybody can swing a corner in unless you play for United.

He does have great games and it is a very difficult position a lot of number 10's disappear in game especially if they aren't given specific instructions. Glue him on Alonso and do some dirty work ffs you can't play pretty football all the time.

Blockey eviscerated

YouVee can do it all, what a man

whats danny welbeck doing while all this is going on?

i remember being upset that United sold him LOL
i broke into a dance kind of like....

5Wkd2ty.gif

i'm not much of a dancer,but i'll break into those moves again when Smalling is moved on.

Wouldn't this be sexual assault on the kids? I mean, I'd volunteer, but..
Apparently not. According one of the comments this is what Argentina tv is all about tits and asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back