Premier League Thread 2016/17 v127: Same Old Arsenal Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of the bundesliga can one of our Jerry friends give us a quick rundown how people are feeling about RB leipzig being in second place considering they just got promtoed
i can tell you and i'm in blighty........they aren't very happy about it.

tumblr_ni084m0Zkc1s86zvuo1_500.jpg

speaking of the bundesliga can one of our Jerry friends give us a quick rundown how people are feeling about RB leipzig being in second place considering they just got promtoed
They've spent more than anyone

Bournemouth receive FA anti-doping charge
Premier League club Bournemouth are alleged to have broken the same anti-doping regulation as Manchester City, prompting a FA charge.

Bournemouth have been charged by the Football Association (FA) on anti-doping grounds.

The FA has confirmed the Premier League team have been charged for allegedly breaking the regulation relating to the accuracy of their 'club whereabouts' information.

"AFC Bournemouth have been charged in relation to The FA's Rules on Anti-Doping," read the FA's statement on Friday.

"It is alleged the club failed to ensure that their 'Club Whereabouts' information was accurate, contrary to Regulation 14(d).

"Bournemouth have until 23 February 2017 to respond to the charge."

Manchester City were fined £35,000 on Thursday after admitting they had breached the same FA regulation.

Bournemouth receive FA anti-doping charge
Premier League club Bournemouth are alleged to have broken the same anti-doping regulation as Manchester City, prompting a FA charge.

Bournemouth have been charged by the Football Association (FA) on anti-doping grounds.

The FA has confirmed the Premier League team have been charged for allegedly breaking the regulation relating to the accuracy of their 'club whereabouts' information.

"AFC Bournemouth have been charged in relation to The FA's Rules on Anti-Doping," read the FA's statement on Friday.

"It is alleged the club failed to ensure that their 'Club Whereabouts' information was accurate, contrary to Regulation 14(d).

"Bournemouth have until 23 February 2017 to respond to the charge."

Manchester City were fined £35,000 on Thursday after admitting they had breached the same FA regulation.

Prem Thread Fitness Club

Last week's weigh ins showed a stunning drop below 180 to 178.6, with this week's goal to drop any amount of weight. We had a serious go st a hibachi restaurant midweek, but Mrs J and I decided to start exercising, so we'll see how it goes.

IMG_7288.jpg

Net loss of 0 lbs.

tumblr_mw462cCcqt1qbtgrlo4_400.gif

Very upsetting. Just downed my sorrows in a BBQ brisket melt, a side of triple mac and cheese, and chocolate stout.

38BJCmU.gif

1/1/17 weigh in of 189.2.
Net loss of 10.6 lbs.
8.6 lbs away from my goal for 2017.

Goal for next week is to drop.

@Tules

Nevvile getting buried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back