Premier League Thread 2016/17 v127: Same Old Arsenal Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Ox snotted Alexis. His behaviour was beyond fn disgraceful the other night.

Mezut shrugs his shoulders twice & gets scapegoated, while Sanchez was screaming & wildly gesticulating at Ox from the 5th minute & kept it up constantly throughout the game while running around like a headless chicken himself. Its never his fault.

Guy is a cunt, is never held accountable & it boggles my mind how only Daspy, Kyle & i see it.

Last edited:

Meanwhile Ox is jumping around throwing a fit :D

Hope Ox snotted Alexis. His behaviour was beyond fn disgraceful the other night.

Mezut shrugs his shoulders twice & gets scapegoated, while Sanchez was screaming & wildly gesticulating at Ox from the 5th minute & kept it up constantly throughout the game while running around like a headless chicken himself. Its never his fault.

Guy is a cunt, is never held accountable & it boggles my mind how only Daspy, Kyle & i see it.
5IuIWh6.jpg

He's probably frustrated being by far their best player and the others not stepping up.

Mezut gets the harsh treatment because he doesn't raise his game enough and Wenger let's him get away with it.

The whole football world is supporting Sutton lmao

He's probably frustrated being by far their best player and the others not stepping up.

Mezut gets the harsh treatment because he doesn't raise his game enough and Wenger let's him get away with it.
Utter bollocks

You only get 2 or 3 chances, if lucky, against elite teams of Bayern's stature. Mesut created two quick breakaways & Alexis ran fucking wide towards his lane, bringing two CB's over with him completely nullifying his run & deleting his options. Has no clue how to lead the line. The one time Alexis did get away from Hummels came from Mesut winning a header against 2 fucking giant CB's on the half way line lol

And how is it Mesuts fault when he's finding his own players regularly but they keep coughing the ball up instantly ? Dudes not a wizard ffs.

Christ, he outworked both his CDM's & is still getting shit.

Where did the penalty come from ... Mesuts corner

Last edited:
The whole football world is supporting Sutton lmao
Robbie will be able to buy Arsenal with all the youtube money if you lose to Sutton.

Utter bollocks

You only get 2 or 3 chances, if lucky, against elite teams of Bayern's stature. Mesut created two quick breakaways & Alexis ran fucking wide towards his lane, bringing two CB's over with him. Has no clue how to lead the line. The one time Alexis did get away from Hummels came from Mesut winning a header against 2 fucking giant CB's on the half way line lol

And how is it Mesuts fault when he's finding his own players regularly but they keep coughing the ball up instantly ? Dudes not a wizard ffs.

Christ, he outworked both his CDM's & is still getting shit.

its ALMOST like the players around otzil arent good enough

If only there were a player out on the LW also capable of making himself available on Mesuts fast counter attack like that after Giroud draws the 2 CB's wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back