Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v7: 1 Day To Go Until The World Cup

Would you beat up @rawex if someone paid you £10?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was working at a lounge at the time of the last one and there were TV's in the main bar area and the kitchen was open so we could watch easily. Harder at the current establishment. I'll try to phone-watch.

Who are you keeping an eye on? Besides Senegal obv
Well I think Mexico are going to shit the bed more than usual. Interesting to see if Costa Rica can make a run like last tournament but that core that stared for them last tournament is aging. Sweden showed they can hang with teams that out talent them by a mile. I think Egypt flames out. Nigeria can't defend. I'm interested in seeing how Peru do.

Well I think Mexico are going to shit the bed more than usual. Interesting to see if Costa Rica can make a run like last tournament but that core that stared for them last tournament is aging. Sweden showed they can hang with teams that out talent them by a mile. I think Egypt flames out. Nigeria can't defend. I'm interested in seeing how Peru do.
Okay, so what about teams that will actually do well instead of the shitty banana republics that beat us in friendlies, and the Capital of Foggatland

Okay, so what about teams that will actually do well instead of the shitty banana republics that beat us in friendlies, and the Capital of Foggatland
Belgium don't "live up to their potential". Germany get 3rd place. I really don't know to pick France or Brazil to win it. Feels like Spain is getting overlooked a bunch as well.

France easy. Brazil is trash

tbt.gif

Belgium don't "live up to their potential". Germany get 3rd place. I really don't know to pick France or Brazil to win it. Feels like Spain is getting overlooked a bunch as well.

France or Spain can pull it off. Belguim the Dark horse imo.

Portugal MIGHT have a chance to get far. Brazil will lose in semis.

Sebbe reads all of my posts and loves them.

if only eow could make osmething as good as this

wait until you see my worldcup video, tempted to post a gif of part of it in here

Don't wanna get in trouble for posting things, so I will leave this up for 15 minutes before deleting

ASLFMT6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back