Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v7: 1 Day To Go Until The World Cup

Would you beat up @rawex if someone paid you £10?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oafsyq49CX1qzt7d8o1_400.gif

4b4513ad57f823a749825830d4e0496d.gif

Fucking heartbreaking, man.

srsly tho some of you need to stop being so autistic
"y u so mad"
"y r u angry"
"wuts got u mad"

like bro, i'm joking around on a karate forum. It's called hamming it up. Not all of us are thirsty for irl best friends and just want to have a laugh saying something abrasive instead of delving into our deepest emotions over every tweet (not talking about you WEO, relax, i know i brought up twitter but it will be okay)
We know. You are really cool.

We know. You are really cool.
I agree, you should go write another pm about it so whoever you send it to can send it to me and i can have a laugh, as always

srsly tho some of you need to stop being so autistic
"y u so mad"
"y r u angry"
"wuts got u mad"

like bro, i'm joking around on a karate forum. It's called hamming it up. Not all of us are thirsty for irl best friends and just want to have a laugh saying something abrasive instead of delving into our deepest emotions over every tweet (not talking about you WEO, relax, i know i brought up twitter but it will be okay)
{<jimmies}

@frenzy
FJM is really good live, I think at least. I can understand why some people do not enjoy him though. When I saw him at the Palace Theatre I loved it. The edible was just what I needed, great show start to finish.
would be classy with some red wine.

@FadeLess

Su1hfK7.jpg

six month loan for talisca to guanzhou evergrande

Tules' semester of depression and RM cumming on our faces has made this place really soft and on edge.
Can we just laugh again? Maybe?

Tules' semester of depression and RM cumming on our faces has made this place really soft and on edge.
Can we just laugh again? Maybe?
How's the world cup line up with work schedule I should be able to watch most games before having to head in which is nice. I enjoyed the timing of the Brazil WC tho for games.

I agree, you should go write another pm about it so whoever you send it to can send it to me and i can have a laugh, as always
Huh? You should put the needle or whatever you are using down mate. Hope you feel better soon. Xoxo.

How's the world cup line up with work schedule I should be able to watch most games before having to head in which is nice. I enjoyed the timing of the Brazil WC tho for games.
I was working at a lounge at the time of the last one and there were TV's in the main bar area and the kitchen was open so we could watch easily. Harder at the current establishment. I'll try to phone-watch.

Who are you keeping an eye on? Besides Senegal obv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back