Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v7: 1 Day To Go Until The World Cup

Would you beat up @rawex if someone paid you £10?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't wanna get in trouble for posting things, so I will leave this up for 15 minutes before deleting

ASLFMT6.gif
Dude that's great hahah

lol@ Portugal winning.
Their Euro "win" somehow looked even worse than Greece's.
I'm not even sure they wont get got by Morocco

lol@ Portugal winning.
Their Euro "win" somehow looked even worse than Greece's.
I'm not even sure they wont get got by Morocco
Andre Gomechebae winning the golden ball

Belgium don't "live up to their potential". Germany get 3rd place. I really don't know to pick France or Brazil to win it. Feels like Spain is getting overlooked a bunch as well.

spain is third favorite @ 6/1 as of yesterday

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/wo...avorite-followed-by-germany-spain-and-france/

France or Spain can pull it off. Belguim the Dark horse imo.

Portugal MIGHT have a chance to get far. Brazil will lose in semis.

the team w/ the sixth best odds being a dark horse

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/wo...avorite-followed-by-germany-spain-and-france/

--

here is how you cover all your bases when making world cup predictions. pick a germany vs brazil/france final, with spain being the team in the other semi-final. then you gotta pick a few random country to make a 'surprise run', lets go with denmark/nigeria/peru. of course, you can never count out a host country either. can egnalnd make a run? proibably not but lets talk about it. insert line about iceland and viking clap.

the end.

Löw should seriously think about benching Müller.
Dude looks like trash against the Saudi war criminals.

pray for me guys

im fragile atm and a snowflake.

Crazy how many lives he touched just in the MMA / BJJ world. People from gyms all over the globe are coming forward with stories about him. True traveler.

One of the rare deaths where the tough guys I know and the grandmas I know are all equally sad about it. RIP

The fact that this is even a thought makes me sick

Not for a tenner. Throw in a couple of cigs

If y'all want me to fuck off I will. Sorry for trying to bring a little sunshine into your bum lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back