Prem fred post season rigamortis edition

Biggest World Cup flop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame the two mods in here are a guy who only listens to candy pop songs, and a guy who only listens to Finnish marching music.
Thoughts on turning this post into a new thread @Rawex ?

What the fuck were they thinking? That was by far the worst WWE segment I've ever seen. If that's what they're shitting out these days, Ronda might stand a chance of making it.

Made this dude look like The Rock:

No idea. Getting heat from LGBT maybe. Most of us assumed last week that it was going to be the worst segment of the year and it will be hard to top.

I maintain that gimmick would have worked if they did it with a fat guy who was deluded.

That or we make it a poll in the next thread. Do you listen to candy pop songs or Finnish marching music?
I'm a Finnish candy pop man myself.

I'm a Finnish candy pop man myself.
You are a cunt
h6euFWJ.gif

@Rawex i have to look at this, so do you

Adrenarche (pubearche)- which occurs first

- Awakening of the adrenals due to maturation of adrenal cortex cells (reticularis), there is secretion of adrenal androgens

-> Results in growth of pubic and axillary hair and the growth spurt

Gonadarche occurs next

-Re-awakening of the HPG axis, there is increased LH/FSH secretion

-> Increased LH stimulates steroid synthesis which results in secondary sexual characteristics

-> Increased FSH causes growth of testis in the male, steroid synthesis and folliculogenesis in the female

The two endocrine events are independently regulated, especially adrenarche we are still unsure of how it starts.

No idea. Getting heat from LGBT maybe. Most of us assumed last week that it was going to be the worst segment of the year and it will be hard to top.

I maintain that gimmick would have worked if they did it with a fat guy who was deluded.

I remember the gimmick working ok for the first few shows but went stale really quick. He rustled a few folk but not long after nobody cared.

Pretty sure it was Lashley who was assigned to put an end to that gimmick, or at least his weekly segment. Every week Simon would fight some Bill Sandwich and win, usually in an unsportsmanlike way etc. Then one week they put Lashley in there for his debut. Simon acted all shit scared so you knew he was going to win.

@El Che @Deffid @Rebelfett
Jonathan Marchessault's crazy path to the Stanley Cup Finals
He finished his 2010-2011 season with 95 points in the QMJHL. He was voted first team all-star and voted player of the year.

He was not selected in the 2011 draft. All 30 teams passed on him for 7 rounds.

His first pro contract was with the AHL team for the New York Rangers (the Connecticut Whale). At the end of the 2011-2012 season, the was tied for the teams's lead for points (64). The Rangers organization did not sign him after that season.

He then signed with the Columbus Blue Jackets organization. In the 2011-2012 season he was voted an AHL all-star playing for the Springfield Falcons.

After playing just 2 games in the NHL with Columbus over 2 years, he was traded to Tampa in a deal that was a swap of several career minor league players.

After appearing in 47 career NHL games with Tampa, Tampa decided not to sign him as a UFA in July 2016.

It only cost Florida $750,000/year on a two year contract to sign him. In his first year with Florida, he had 51 points.

He was left unprotected by Florida during the 2017 expansion draft.

After playing less than 4 months with the Vegas Golden nights, he was signed to a 5 year, $30 million dollar contract in the middle of the season.

Now he is a first line forward in the Stanley Cup Finals.

I remember the gimmick working ok for the first few shows but went stale really quick. He rustled a few folk but not long after nobody cared.

Pretty sure it was Lashley who was assigned to put an end to that gimmick, or at least his weekly segment. Every week Simon would fight some Bill Sandwich and win, usually in an unsportsmanlike way etc. Then one week they put Lashley in there for his debut. Simon acted all shit scared so you knew he was going to win.
They gave him two bald guys called the Gemini too which lasted a couple of weeks and just got scrapped. It always just reminded me of Ben stiller in dodgeball.

I'm loving Hitman now. I think with the stream I felt too much pressure to be fun to watch. Now I take my time. Haven't poisoned the wrong drink once yet.
Patience is the key, I used to stay in one spot for 10 minutes to scope all enemy routes etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back