Prem fred post season rigamortis edition

Biggest World Cup flop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Con4Mod2018

I'm loving Hitman now. I think with the stream I felt too much pressure to be fun to watch. Now I take my time. Haven't poisoned the wrong drink once yet.

OK, lads, I'm finally ready to be hopeful about arsenal and leave myself open to heartache. The man is just charming.

Still need a new keeper, a CB and a CDM though.

Cilessen, Kipembe and fight like hell for Weigl imo. That would be expensive tho

Arsenal are linked to Emil Forsberg in RB Leipzig. Would be a solid purchase.
No Greizmann but still very good.

Neymar fitter than Brazil expected ahead of World Cup
resize

Brazil fitness coach Fabio Mahseredjian says star man Neymar is in great shape heading into the World Cup.

Neymar's physical fitness is developing at a faster pace than Brazil expected, with the World Cup less than a month away.

The Paris Saint-Germain forward has been out of action since February after breaking a bone in his foot.

Neymar's World Cup participation was initially in doubt but, despite missing the end of the season as PSG claimed a domestic treble, the former Selecao skipper should be fit for Russia.

At a news conference on Wednesday, Brazil fitness coach Fabio Mahseredjian suggested Neymar is ahead of schedule in his recovery.

"Neymar has been evolving very well," he said. "It is difficult to speak in percentages, we always want to improve more.

"We do not know where an excellent athlete can reach, but I can say that his evolution is above our expectations."

While Brazil are happy with the progress being made by Neymar, there was worse news on Juventus winger Douglas Costa.

"We knew that we would have two exceptional situations: Neymar and :eek::eek::eek:ner," said team doctor Rodrigo Lasmar.

"But we had a surprise, which was Douglas Costa. He complained of a pain in the back of the thigh in the last game for Juventus.

"Do not expect to see Douglas Costa on the field in the next few days."

Costa is a doubt for Brazil's first warm-up match ahead of the World Cup, with Croatia their opponents on June 3 at Anfield.

Salah, Mane, Firmino trio could blow Madrid away, says Redknapp
resize

Real Madrid are seeking a third consecutive Champions League crown, but two ex-Liverpool stars have talked up the Reds' hopes of glory.

Liverpool have the firepower to 'blow Real Madrid away' in Saturday's Champions League final, according to ex-Anfield star Jamie Redknapp.

Jurgen Klopp's side will seek to prevent Madrid claiming a third consecutive European crown in Kiev, having turned in some stellar performances en route to the showpiece.

Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane have scored 29 goals between them in this season's competition and Redknapp believes his old club have what it takes to overcome Zinedine Zidane's men in style.

"If Liverpool blew Real Madrid away, it wouldn't surprise me, it really wouldn't," the former England international told Omnisport.

"Because of the strikeforce they've got and sometimes the way that Real Madrid defend, they're an attacking defensive side. They don't really look at the defensive side of the game.

"It's not just Mo Salah. I think it would be disrespectful to not talk about Mo Salah, who's had an unbelievable season. If you look after Salah, Firmino will hurt you and it's the same with Mane.

"There's so many different options and I think for Liverpool to not miss [Philippe] Coutinho after selling him [to Barcelona] for so much money just shows how well the manager has done."

Robbie Fowler, another favourite on the Red half of Merseyside, is also hopeful Salah can be the man to make the difference.

"He's been fantastic," said Fowler, who scored 183 goals in 369 appearances for Liverpool.

"I don't think anyone could've foreseen what was going to happen, but he's been magnificent.

"He's got a big game, a big occasion, and he's proven this year that he is the man for the big occasion, so he's proven that he can do it.

"Fingers crossed he can do it in the Champions League final."

Salah, Mane, Firmino trio could blow Madrid away, says Redknapp
resize

Real Madrid are seeking a third consecutive Champions League crown, but two ex-Liverpool stars have talked up the Reds' hopes of glory.

Liverpool have the firepower to 'blow Real Madrid away' in Saturday's Champions League final, according to ex-Anfield star Jamie Redknapp.

Jurgen Klopp's side will seek to prevent Madrid claiming a third consecutive European crown in Kiev, having turned in some stellar performances en route to the showpiece.

Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane have scored 29 goals between them in this season's competition and Redknapp believes his old club have what it takes to overcome Zinedine Zidane's men in style.

"If Liverpool blew Real Madrid away, it wouldn't surprise me, it really wouldn't," the former England international told Omnisport.

"Because of the strikeforce they've got and sometimes the way that Real Madrid defend, they're an attacking defensive side. They don't really look at the defensive side of the game.

"It's not just Mo Salah. I think it would be disrespectful to not talk about Mo Salah, who's had an unbelievable season. If you look after Salah, Firmino will hurt you and it's the same with Mane.

"There's so many different options and I think for Liverpool to not miss [Philippe] Coutinho after selling him [to Barcelona] for so much money just shows how well the manager has done."

Robbie Fowler, another favourite on the Red half of Merseyside, is also hopeful Salah can be the man to make the difference.

"He's been fantastic," said Fowler, who scored 183 goals in 369 appearances for Liverpool.

"I don't think anyone could've foreseen what was going to happen, but he's been magnificent.

"He's got a big game, a big occasion, and he's proven this year that he is the man for the big occasion, so he's proven that he can do it.

"Fingers crossed he can do it in the Champions League final."
If Salah pulls it off, @Bubzeh will have a new friend in here to pray with.

@Deffid make a new thread or i start posting some more Russian Victory Parade videos

PVRIS - St. Patrick (Official Music Video)

52K likes
864 dislikes

Stats show it's a banger

PVRIS do it all

the rock songs with insane RIDDUM

and the emo mellow songs that make me cry into my pillow

now after that strong pitch, paypal me some money so I can see them this Sunday @Rawex

do a gofundme or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back