• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blokeybloke

Prem Fred BMF Belt Holder
@Titanium
Reaction score
Premier League:

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenzy, fingercuffs, Santi Claus, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Piers Morgan, Gunners, Mga223, Gervinho, LilMountain, Tobin Heath, Daspy, K.A.D.A.F.I.

Burnley - Got No Fans.

Cardiff City - HOFer Weo

CSKA London - TheStruggleIsReal, BryanIam, SingerAuto, EmpireShallFall

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Leicester - Got No Fans.

Liverpool - SebbeSwe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Byron, Edge, Driver, Spoken, Tules, Gladiator & coolpotato.

James Milner fanclub - Blockeybloke, Spoken

Manchester Dhabi City - Father EOW. MPS, Blockeybloke, Rav7n

Dark Side United - Life guard NF (protector of the prem thread), LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, Ultimate Victory, Mcx , Rimbaud82, Eames, Dr J, Cyrano200, Chris Partlow , Andy Tate, EmeraldKiter, HOFer EOW, Fadeless, RR, danny23, Black Angus, Fraser B, Alexxx, East Stand Dabber, One True Revolver

Newcastle - Pecker123., Bubzeh

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Swansea - Zer

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Brom - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

Hartlepool United - Ens189

Hull - Got No Fans.

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Middlesbrough - Kingofthemods

Norwich - Kirku.

Stokalona- Got No Fans.

Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Scottish Football:

Celtic - Shamrocker

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

Rafa Enthusiasts - Bubzeh, Xtramob

MLS:

NYCFC - TehDocktah

Orlando City - Angus Bless

Portland Timbers - HOFer Extramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - HOFer RawexBless,Phokuz, Angus Bless, K.A.D.A.F.I. DS7

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che, Thierry Henry, Alpha Omega Man

Athletico Madrid - Lustercross

Napoli - Fadeless

Buyern - HOFer Extramob & CubicleGangster & Inter (RIP)

Borussia Dortmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbeswe

Supporters list

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear

Lyon - kerozene74

FC Porto - Fadeless

Benfica - DS7

PSG - Kooshin Diini

International Teams:
Team Freedomland - Dr J, Xtramob, TehDoctah, Lil Mountain, Lloyd, Chris Partlow

US/Portugal/Wales - Angus Bless

fkljcwc.jpg

Tules Tinder Chune

Last edited:
Utd fans abused Mourinho off of instagram apparently. Redtops will be licking their lips & sharpening their knives.

I doubt he'll survive next season. He'll tuck dick & fuck off back to Serie A.

Club have fucked themselves over.

Can't really sack him, so have to indulge his "philosophy" and probably spend another 200m in the summer. At the same time surely anyone with half a footballing brain can see he is out of touch and is likely going to leave the club in a mess.

For supposedly the biggest club in the world, United have been run abysmally for several years now. Lucky they are so big otherwise they could have done a Leeds.

Great thread great poster. Love the choons. Solid bike racks, definitely would (with consent of course)

This is what it’s all about

Chairmen of English clubs are notoriously spineless. Facts are City lucked out on getting in a once in a generation Manager.

The money consistently wasted in Prem is criminal

Absolutely.

If you break it down to basics these managers are investing 100s of millions of pounds into assets for the business then 6 months later saying "this ones broken, get me another".

It's crazy.

Nah son

Full Time Devils is shit

United Stand with Flex and Soph made me consider becoming a United fan, until I remembered Maureen is your manager

Soph is fine but you’re wrong

United stands midweek stuff is boring click bait transfer rumor shit and whoever runs their twitter account is horrible. There was a poll there a couple weeks back asking “would you rather see Liverpool win the CL or United get relegated” lmao what is that

FTD has way more in depth stuff outside of matches, debates etc and they have a lot more opinions which encourages better discussion than just Mark the United stand guy talking to himself for 30 minutes about Fred and Dybala coming to United. I may not agree with everyone’s thoughts but at least there is some solid points overall. It’s more for intellectuals so I understand why you feel this way kappaclaus

Btw Ricardo has better shuce THEN you but not as good as my new addiddas

:eek:

Belgium will either do really well or flop horribly

I think Argentina won’t do much, barely past group stage

Belgium will either do really well or flop horribly

I think Argentina won’t do much, barely past group stage

Spain/Germany/Brazil>>>>>>>>>>>>>France>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Argentina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else.

The emotion of Harry yesterday made me realise just how much he has missed his mother. Charles remarried, William has had Kate and Harry has missed out on that emotion support and love that only a mother or significant other can give. The whole service was a reflection of his mother from the white roses, Diana's sister giving the reading, as Harry listened intently to the sound of her voice, so similar to Diana's. The hymn and the gift of his mother ring to his new wife.

Harry bless. She was worth the wait

The emotion of Harry yesterday made me realise just how much he has missed his mother. Charles remarried, William has had Kate and Harry has missed out on that emotion support and love that only a mother or significant other can give. The whole service was a reflection of his mother from the white roses, Diana's sister giving the reading, as Harry listened intently to the sound of her voice, so similar to Diana's. The hymn and the gift of his mother ring to his new wife.

Harry bless. She was worth the wait
She wore Diana's ring.

I found that a bit weird, tbh. When i got married all i was thinking all day was i cant wait to get you back to suite & give you a right good seeing to. Wearing/seeing mums ring on her finger as she rammed it up me wrong un would have had same effect as thinking of drowning cats for me.

On a scale of 1 thru 10 ... how much hope are gooners holding out for still getting Allegri?

need a mans opinion who has his finger on the AFTV pulse

On a scale of 1 thru 10 ... how much hope are gooners holding out for still getting Allegri?

need a mans opinion who has his finger on the AFTV pulse

it's arteta we're all resigned to now

arteta will be

#sackedbyxmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back