Pre-Season Premier League Thread v21: Top Striker Edition

Who'll score more goals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@frenzy are you going to the lana del rey show in london on Monday?

I don't know how to break this to you but he left Paula Patton off the poll and Drew Barrymore made the cut<{Heymansnicker}>. Also was meaning to ask you, do you think Rob Elliot will get much games for Newcastle this year? He might actually get to be Irish number one if he does since West Ham gave Randolph the boot.

<{1-17}>

Big Rob is a Rafa favourite that's for sure. He was obviously injured for most of the last season which was a shame but he seems to be that loud, outspoken character to jeer the boys up and jump up like a cat when the team goes 1-0 up or something. Like a Pepe Reina.

Imo Darlow is better and should be number 1 but it seems he's off and will be replaced. I think the plan is to have Elliot as number 2 with a new arrival in the net (or the other way round) but with how slow the transfers are being made I wouldn't be surprised if it's Elliot #1 and Darlow #2 next year.

tl;dr - if we sign a keeper, Elliot is #2. If not, he's more than likely #1.

Oh and I think all of this depends on getting rid of Krul. Who clearly isn't wanted. Fml it's a bit messy at NUFC.

I don't know how to break this to you but he left Paula Patton off the poll and Drew Barrymore made the cut<{Heymansnicker}>.
When was Paula Patton a Sandler girl? I remember her being in that Netflix movie with Spade and Sandler, but she was cozying up to Spade in that one.

I think I'm going Jen over Emmanuelle. Emmanuelle was way hotter in Entourage than she was in Zohan, and I'm a huge sucker for blue eyes. Jen was smoking in Just Go With It.

I'd vote Julie Bowen overall, but for the movies in question.
Can't go wrong with either of those picks really. It would have been a toss up for me between the two of them after Kate. If I was to guess I'd say Hayek or Biel will win though.

Can't go wrong with either of those picks really. It would have been a toss up for me between the two of them after Kate. If I was to guess I'd say Hayek or Biel will win though.
Biel was smoking hot in that movie. She would make my top 5, possibly top 3 from that list.

<{1-17}>

Big Rob is a Rafa favourite that's for sure. He was obviously injured for most of the last season which was a shame but he seems to be that loud, outspoken character to jeer the boys up and jump up like a cat when the team goes 1-0 up or something. Like a Pepe Reina.

Imo Darlow is better and should be number 1 but it seems he's off and will be replaced. I think the plan is to have Elliot as number 2 with a new arrival in the net (or the other way round) but with how slow the transfers are being made I wouldn't be surprised if it's Elliot #1 and Darlow #2 next year.

tl;dr - if we sign a keeper, Elliot is #2. If not, he's more than likely #1.

Oh and I think all of this depends on getting rid of Krul. Who clearly isn't wanted. Fml it's a bit messy at NUFC.
My uncle is a big fan of him I just don't really see it. I figured they would be bringing in a big keeper but then I watched Begovic, Hart and others all pass them by. I prefer Westwood but he isn't really in favour with Ireland and Elliot is probably my best hope of getting rid of Randolph for now.

My uncle is a big fan of him I just don't really see it. I figured they would be bringing in a big keeper but then I watched Begovic, Hart and others all pass them by. I prefer Westwood but he isn't really in favour with Ireland and Elliot is probably my best hope of getting rid of Randolph for now.

Westwood better than them all, I agree.

He had a BLINDERRRRRR against NUFC on Boxing Day. Unreal stuff.

When was Paula Patton a Sandler girl? I remember her being in that Netflix movie with Spade and Sandler, but she was cozying up to Spade in that one.
I haven't seen it but I thought The Do- Over maybe that makes her ineligible if they weren't together in the movie.
<DisgustingHHH>

Barrymore>>>>>>>>>>Patton
If you think so you should probably vote for her, she probably needs all the help she can get<Fedor23>
Westwood better than them all, I agree.

He had a BLINDERRRRRR against NUFC on Boxing Day. Unreal stuff.
I didn't watch much of them last year but he was really good in the play offs, was gutted for him they didn't get promoted and no prem club came in for him.

So I don't know who was more excited me or Jayden. He got to walk witht with the GK and Villa gave him a high five

Juventus linked with Hummels for 50 million. Much chance of that happening or does he just want a new contract off Bayern?

arsenal fan crying

'we're being overtaken by roadmen in our team'

lacazette got rekt too

lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back