Pre-Season Premier League Thread v21: Top Striker Edition

Who'll score more goals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol he was their best defender last year, no way he leaves.

same day that this happens

is the same day Kyle drops the "our" in favour of "their"

Are other BPL threads cool or does everything need to stay and in here?

I'm wondering what everyone thinks of transfers thus far, and who they think have made their side significantly stronger. Or, especially out of the bigger clubs, who has fail to have big signings

I'm wondering what everyone thinks of transfers thus far, and who they think have made their side significantly stronger.
I don't follow the EPL, but Pep made 2 great signings in Ederson and Bernardo and 1 horrible signing in Danilo.

Morata was a great signing for Chelsea, but overpriced as he's not worth the €80m+ they paid for him.

Everton signing Sandro and Swansea signing Roque Mesa were great transfers too.

I don't know enough about Lukaku honestly to give an appropriate answer on him, but Lindelöf was a great signing for United.

Edit: Forgot, but Salah was a quality signing for Liverpool too.

same day that this happens

is the same day Kyle drops the "our" in favour of "their"

Lmao I don't give a Fook about a friendly. Tho seeing calhanoglu scoring was mild rustle lol

Dybala just subbed in and he's already making a difference.

What a player!

Very fun friendly. They aren't going all out, but they aren't holding much back.

Are other BPL threads cool or does everything need to stay and in here?

I'm wondering what everyone thinks of transfers thus far, and who they think have made their side significantly stronger. Or, especially out of the bigger clubs, who has fail to have big signings
Not really sure, I guess so. There's some other football threads around like the Neymar one I just haven't seen a prem one. Someone else can probably answer. Bournemouth and West Ham have done the best business imo. I'd say Spurs have nearly done the worst from the top clubs and West Brom look like they need to sign. How about you?

Not sure how Douglas Costa did at Bayern (doesn't look like he did great), but he's been fun in the couple of minutes he's been on for Juve.

Looking forward to seeing what he can do with Dybala, Higuaín and Cuadrado.

Someone posted this on reddit with the caption: Arda Turan begging Neymar to stay

L6BEHtKLX7qabp9TPittvEX-mwD8MWFsaaypLBAZB6c.jpg

<36>

Kevin Trapp with a world class performance tonight...

Gifts Tottenham a goal in the first half, red card 15 seconds into the second half for touching the ball outside the box with his hands.

<36>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back