Pre-Season Premier League Thread v16: Like this again

What about summer huh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lads :D

God damn I need to get used to the new work and learn fast so I have more free time :D

Night shift is where the cool kids hang out

respect you guys

i had a night shift in a supermarket

I left and told the african manager to fuck himself before I left after a day lol. aint taking shit from no one

guy thought he was back home the way he was yelling at us

Today was especially bad because the earlier shift let us down and dindu nuffin.

Read that Giroud is on our radar if Oooba leaves lol

Today was especially bad because the earlier shift let us down and dindu nuffin.

im at a place today where i dont know how anything works lol. i've got a folder near me and putting everything in it for the guy to do it tomorrow. im just here so someone is here, but i cant even transfer numbers properly as i dont know the extentions lmao

im at a place today where i dont know how anything works lol. i've got a folder near me and putting everything in it for the guy to do it tomorrow. im just here so someone is here, but i cant even transfer numbers properly as i dont know the extentions lmao
LAD

The calm phase starts now at least. Not much will happen in the next two hours.

you're not cheating by saving the game before a big final and then reloading your game file if you lost it yer?
I can do that?!

Nah, I've been playing on my phone. It's not like I carried a team out of the re of possibility--literally finished one place higher and swapped one domestic cup for another.

Did beat Atlético in the Europa final. Suck it, Griezmann!

Back home?

Africa

guy was like to me

'You're not doing anything here'

just after I nearly slipped the disc in my back lifting some heavy af box lol,

I can do that?!

Nah, I've been playing on my phone. It's not like I carried a team out of the re of possibility--literally finished one place higher and swapped one domestic cup for another.

Did beat Atlético in the Europa final. Suck it, Griezmann!

yeah you can lol

I have FM2013 on my phone

Read that Giroud is on our radar if Oooba leaves lol

That's not familiar at all

<codychoke>

Africa

guy was like to me

'You're not doing anything here'

just after I nearly slipped the disc in my back lifting some heavy af box lol,

Jesus tules

Talk about covert racism

White bosses from the UK shout as well mate

Fuck that guy

He thought he was back home.