Pre-Season Premier League Thread v16: Like this again

What about summer huh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sev...lo-usado-sevilla-hecho-quedar-mal/111544.html

Here is my attempt to translate some of Castro's radio interview.

"I don't regret making the announcement. Over the weekend I had many calls from Vitolo and 18 kilometers of whatsapp messages asking us to accept Atlético's payments in installments, saying he did not want to come back to Sevilla. I told him that was impossible and that all of the media tactics were disrespectful to the club. I went out and said he had 3 years on his contract and a club would need to pay the release clause in full if they wanted him."

"He spoke with me and the vice president and afterwards we concluded that we could meet Atlético's salary offer. If you want to resolve this, then stay. He sent me messages saying he was happy. He asked me to defend him in front of the fans when he came to sign. He arrived and gave me his word that he would sign for five seasons for the agreed amounts and an increase to the release clause. We prepared the contract during the morning. We delayed the player presentations [Banega and Pizarro] to prepare the contracts with those figures. His father gave the OK. His agent too, by email. All that was left was to sign because he had to come. The player told me to make it public. We didn't do it [until later] because we wanted a document of acceptance from the father and agent."

"If you can't count on the word of a person who has been here, who we have given everything, well I don't know."

"We're not angry. We're indignant."

"Vitolo used us to extract more money from Atlético. He made us look bad, telling us to make public a deal he did not follow through on. He disrespected our club and our fans. He failed us as a person. The reality is that he urged us to fix a problem for him, and what he did was create one for us."

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/6mwvih/sevillas_president_vitolo_used_us_to_extract_more/

--

what a bastard

I look forward to never seeing him play for Man U because he's young and talented and .......... Jose.
We"ll probably let a small club like Arsenal or Palace make him a legit prem player,then we'll buy him.

Floyd's not silly, he doesn't want to talk too many facts and make people realise they shouldn't buy the fight.

reece.JPG
Last Floyd interview I watched he was talking for about how Conor can knock him out lmao.

Like he never really does that so he's trying to sell this fight hard that Conor has the chance.

That's what happens when the A-side dont get his mic cut off

Utter humiliation lol

Unreal that.
The "you can't even read" was amazing.

In case anyone missed the reference with that line & the blue suit:

DEkqe-3XUAEJPl7.jpg:large

Whole ordeal is a sham and you're eating it up

Evening/early morning lads (frenz), or whatever your current time-zone is, I'm stoned, I'm drunk and I'm feeling good.

Gonna bore you with some talk about my video editing. 99.9% of my videos are parody . . . rotoscoping moving heads and inserting them into some movie clip. I'm trying to think bigger and bolder, do something that people enjoy across the board.

I'm gonna make a floyd/conor highlight video. This will be my first MMA/Boxing highlight video, and I plan to make it one that proves the "parody football video editor" tag is just me being pidgeon-holed into a certain category.

It will contain 8 acts, and be under 4.30 long.

Act 1 - pre-agreement before announcement
Act 2 - Los Angeles
Act 3 - Toronto
Act 4 - New York
Act 5 - London
Act 6 - Training camp
Act 7 - Fight
Act 8 - aftermath

It wont be released before the end of the fight, but I hope to drop it at the right time (24-48 hours after the fight)

Letting you know beforehand as I know my famiily in the prem thread will give me brutally honest feedback (which I appreciate)

anyway .................

Before we continue . . . .

colombian-ass.jpg

Now that I've got your attention back and focused!

Cardiff City will be win promotion this year. Big Neil and the Lad Zohore will lead the way, and a certain Icelandic captain

wayne-rooney-of-england-and-aron-gunnarsson-of-iceland-compete-for-picture-id543314612

3393032.jpg

PROMOTION LOOMS

JS102322530-1.jpg

Evening/early morning lads (frenz), or whatever your current time-zone is, I'm stoned, I'm drunk and I'm feeling good.

Gonna bore you with some talk about my video editing. 99.9% of my videos are parody . . . rotoscoping moving heads and inserting them into some movie clip. I'm trying to think bigger and bolder, do something that people enjoy across the board.

I'm gonna make a floyd/conor highlight video. This will be my first MMA/Boxing highlight video, and I plan to make it one that proves the "parody football video editor" tag is just me being pidgeon-holed into a certain category.

It will contain 8 acts, and be under 4.30 long.

Act 1 - pre-agreement before announcement
Act 2 - Los Angeles
Act 3 - Toronto
Act 4 - New York
Act 5 - London
Act 6 - Training camp
Act 7 - Fight
Act 8 - aftermath

It wont be released before the end of the fight, but I hope to drop it at the right time (24-48 hours after the fight)

Letting you know beforehand as I know my famiily in the prem thread will give me brutally honest feedback (which I appreciate)

anyway .................

Before we continue . . . .

colombian-ass.jpg

Now that I've got your attention back and focused!

Cardiff City will be win promotion this year. Big Neil and the Lad Zohore will lead the way, and a certain Icelandic captain

wayne-rooney-of-england-and-aron-gunnarsson-of-iceland-compete-for-picture-id543314612

3393032.jpg

PROMOTION LOOMS

JS102322530-1.jpg
use some of the kid rock bawitdaba video. with conors mug on kid rocks head & dana's fat face on the fat midget hype mans heed

Unreal that.
The "you can't even read" was amazing.

Cannor was cruising to the win until Floyd pulled out the Ireland flag. You can tell that rustled him.

Then when he threw it on the ground, it was clear it REALLY rustled him.

I give Floyd a close decision. They're 1-1

Floyd up 2-0 and not even breaking a sweat.

It's amazing how bad Conor gets bodied when someone can speak English.

Conor running for the back pack when Floyd got the flag was fucking hilarious, rustled him beyond belief.

Cardiff and Wolves are getting auto promoted, watch this space :eek:

LOL youre unreachable

floyd got cremated alive

Cliffs?

I caught a minute or so and it seemed like a circus. Floyd was running on like an idiot.
It was like watching Jeffrey Ross vs Bob Ross up on that stage

Conor had Toronto in the palm of his hand. Floyd had nothing & even started kissing up. He's a fan. He loves Conor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back