Mou dodged a fn bullet, imo!

W.T.F.

41A87D4100000578-0-image-a-62_1498213944215.jpg

I don't think Rooney has mentioned us since he went back lel

Africa

guy was like to me

'You're not doing anything here'

just after I nearly slipped the disc in my back lifting some heavy af box lol,
Is this the same place you turned up at an interview in trackies?
<36>

This was 4 years ago

Lol let Costa got to Juve and picked up another highlight merchant in his place

Trump wrong. Gif

Have to disagree here. James is much more than highlight merchant. A great player that makes his mates better. Brilliant first touch, smart choice of play, dynamism, a sense of space.. A great signing imo.

Africa

guy was like to me

'You're not doing anything here'

just after I nearly slipped the disc in my back lifting some heavy af box lol,
....do you even lift brah....dont even need to see,your form is awful and wrong

<{CMPALM}>
<{nope}>

Floyd could have easily capitalized on the fact that Nate Diaz outboxed him and had him dazed in the 1st fight. "If an 0-0 boxer rocked you, I'll have your head looking like a speed bag!" or something.

He's at such a giant advantage athletically that he should annihilate McGregor.

That "You only KO women" would have absolutely slayed though.

Floyd's not silly, he doesn't want to talk too many facts and make people realise they shouldn't buy the fight.

reece.JPG

Floyd fans wanting debate society rules at the presser lol not how it works

conor would fuck him up in a real fight. Floyd lost it spewing all kinda lies about not giving a fuck about glove size

conor: floyd wont allow me to wear mexican made or horse hair gloves ... whatever the fuck they are. i dont give a fook

Do you think Conor will win?

@Mga223

I saw a Ben Simmons interview (seems a cocky little fecker) and he was wearing a Man City shirt. Made me sick, hope his career fails.
He comes off as a prick, him and that whole 76ers team believe their hype when the only headlines they make is being injured for a long ass time.

The fucking press conference still hasn't started, fucking joke. I'm not going to wait any longer.

[SCOUTING] @premthreadBS

A 22 year old target forward scoring 15 goals for Montpellier which given they were barely above relegation isn't bad. His ability to be in the right place in the right time and BOIST strength may aid him well against hard brexit defenders of the PL next season

He's basically a black Giroud. @Tules will be conflicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back