Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v30: Man City v Man Yoonited Match Edition

Is Weo a cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@El Che lmk when youre ready to talk about us getting played off the pitch

@Clear Winner a old mate of mine is fighting on the Adelaide card against a Nigerian dude sodiq Yusuf.

Is it wrong to want the Nigerian to win by brutal ko?

1200px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png

@El Che lmk when youre ready to talk about us getting played off the pitch
Ugh. I don’t know if I ever will but might as well get it over.

Sergi and Busi looked awful. I forgot Suarez was on the pitch, Arthur came back down to earth, Rakitic looked old and slow, pique played like... pique. Messi was great as usual. Aleña and Vidal looked solid at least.

I just got drunk and passed out and missed nfl Sunday, I wasn’t in the mood after that shitshow.

Ugh. I don’t know if I ever will but might as well get it over.

Sergi and Busi looked awful. I forgot Suarez was on the pitch, Arthur came back down to earth, Rakitic looked old and slow, pique played like... pique. Messi was great as usual. Aleña and Vidal looked solid at least.

I just got drunk and passed out and missed nfl Sunday, I wasn’t in the mood after that shitshow.

Ter Stegen?

Ter Stegen?
Conceded more goals than any other top team in la liga. If you have a look down the table, the first team to concede more is number 8th placed Levante.

18 goals in 12 matches for Ter Stegen, not a very good look.

Conceded more goals than any other top team in la liga. If you have a look down the table, the first team to concede more is number 8th placed Levante.

Similar to de Gea and Neuer, then.

Allison the new #1 #1?

He’s been in the form of his life sans that error for the third goal, our defensive shape as a whole is a calamity. Why i think its stupid to proclaim who is the best keeper WITHOUT A DOUBT based on results and damage control, especially for mobile keepers who play distribution as well.

Best keeper i’ve seen all year is that polish cunt for Sevilla

Yea he was bad too. i could go on down the list. He's saved our asses multiple times so far this season it was inevitable he'd slip up.
I think what pissed me off so badly was gow predictable that game was

He’s been in the form of his life sans that error for the third goal, our defensive shape as a whole is a calamity. Why i think its stupid to proclaim who is the best keeper WITHOUT A DOUBT based on results and damage control, especially for mobile keepers who play distribution as well.

Best keeper i’ve seen all year is that polish cunt for Sevilla
Knew you'd take the bait ;). Still ill?

Knew you'd take the bait ;). Still ill?
Sebbe i know you’re constantly “baiting” me and its mutual bc we’re doing this gay little dance but i do like talking football without trying to rustle one another, and ter Stegen’s form is something that should be discussed imo cheers.

Just a little bit, definitely not 100% but way better than yesterday fanka

I think what pissed me off so badly was gow predictable that game was
No teeth defensively whatsoever. Reminded me of the Lecante match last season where we lost the undefeated run.

So frustrating.

@Clear Winner a old mate of mine is fighting on the Adelaide card against a Nigerian dude sodiq Yusuf.

Is it wrong to want the Nigerian to win by brutal ko?

LOL, why do you want your old mate to get KO'd? I would most certainly like nthis Nigerian guy that I've never heard of, until now, to win though.

Looked him up and he tooled this guy that the commentators were trying to make out was like Conor McGregor:

Sebbe i know you’re constantly “baiting” me and its mutual bc we’re doing this gay little dance but i do like talking football without trying to rustle one another, and ter Stegen’s form is something that should be discussed imo cheers.

Just a little bit, definitely not 100% but way better than yesterday fanka
Oh.

saw this in another forum

''oh, that is a booking!'' <Dany07>

Different era, hard to judge....

<{yahyou}>

I was watching this the other day. Nothing hideous in there (not a fan of watching leg breaks and what not) but just some classic Sunday league sparta tackles and some shit football. Takes me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back